One Year Later, 100+ loss (pics)

Options

Replies

• Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    This is the first story I read that actually made me cry! You are such an inspiration, and I look forward to reading about you when you reach your final goal. Keep up the good work!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing and you really are an inspiration! Keep up your fantastic dedication :)
  • BeingWiser
    BeingWiser Posts: 65
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! You look AWESOME and HEALTHY!
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look incredible. Great job!!!
  • hg5159
    hg5159 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on achieving so much! Big kudos to you for finally getting fed up and doing it yourself. You should be very proud - you look wonderful! I'm sure you'll hit your goal in no time!
  • uuyecarg
    uuyecarg Posts: 6
    Options
    keep up the good work girl!!!!! happy happy!
  • SimonIsChanging
    SimonIsChanging Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness! great job and well done :) Keep fighting the good fight!
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!

Thank you so much for posting your story, it is an inspiration!!
  • kassy1981
    kassy1981 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing. Such motivation. Thanks for sharing!
  • brutalrage
    brutalrage Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You've done an aweseome job in the last year. You should be damn proud of what you have accomplished in the past year. I hope to loose 50lbs this year and your pics are a great modivation to do that.
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    It's awful that you were treated so badly! :( It breaks my heart.

You look fabulous! congrats on the great progress!!!
  • ShrinkingShawna
    ShrinkingShawna Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I think your story is amazing! I'm literally in tears (happy tears) for you! The weight loss is great, but the fact that you don't have to take insulin anymore, and your attitude to just do it yourself, it takes a ton of courage!!

You are an inspiration!!
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    YOU ALONE did this. NO surgery! NO gimmicks. Y-O-U!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud for you and of you. This proves that surgery is NOT the ONLY answer. You are living your life and dealing with the very issues that brought you to the place you WERE. Surgery is only a cover up to the underlying issues that cause our weight gain. I am so proud of you. Permanent weight loss done the right way!!! You look BEAUTIFUL and HAPPY!!
  • chovest81
    chovest81 Posts: 99
    Options
    You are a huge inspiration! You are beautiful inside and out!
  • robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Your story made me cry, that is how touching it was and is. I wish you all the luck in the world with your future weight loss. I know you can do it because you are one of the most amazing people I have ever read about. STAY STRONG!!!!!!

robinregina
  • mcosme25
    mcosme25 Posts: 26
    Options
    Wow Amazing!!! Girl you look so much happier. That is awesome. You keep it! You are very inspiring. Thank you for sharing!!!!
  • maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i think you are amazing and would love to share your story with my daughter, she is on here bugamite8 and she was just diagnosed prediabetic and sabatoges herself everytime she loses a little. she could really use some support. You have done a wonderful job good luck on the rest of your journey. you look wonderful.
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    WOW! Amazing girl! Way to go!
  • dblbutts
    dblbutts Posts: 11
    Options
    You are amazing - thank you for sharing your story. There are too many points that hit home. I too hope I can post a loss that like. You make me feel like I can. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!