Replies

• aleuta
    aleuta Posts: 12
    Options
    A-MAZING!!!!!!!!
  • bubblie117
    bubblie117 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! Your story is very inspirational!!! Ps, you're beautiful!
  • sallycan
    sallycan Posts: 9
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for your inspiration.
  • JConstine
    JConstine Posts: 69
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your inspirational story with us. I wish you the best of luck in all aspects of your life in the future. :D
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I rarely ever reply to these types of posts, but I just wanted to say that you're wonderful. <3 I love your story and I admire your strength. You did a fantastic job, and you look amazing!

Love and Alohas,
    Ihilani Kapuniai

Yes, exactly this ^^^
  • Paz26
    Paz26 Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow .... Nothing but awesomeness thank you your inspirational
  • mariposaflutterby
    mariposaflutterby Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great!!!!
  • PennyLorraine
    PennyLorraine Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congratulations!
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Awww, thanks so much for sharing!!! You look awesome...
  • melanie3103
    melanie3103 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great story, well done you xx You should be very proud xx
  • Elenuska
    Elenuska Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great!!! Great accomplishment, keep up the great work !!!
  • TrinaHillier
    TrinaHillier Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. You are a true inspiration. YOu should be so proud of your hard work and dedication. The difference in before and after are like night and day. You are doing a fantastic job. Hold your head up high and be VERY proud of how far you have come and how beautiful you are. :flowerforyou:
  • donnab83
    donnab83 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! :happy: your transformation is amazing! Your my new motivation! X
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    This is such an amazing story and you are truly beautiful. Incredible to not be taking insulin any more and woohoo for doing it yourself :)
    You're right, it's hideous how overweight people are treated in our society :( I always hope when people lose weight they won't lose sight of that and start becoming the oppressors!
  • bbchickpea
    bbchickpea Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I rarely ever reply to these types of posts, but I just wanted to say that you're wonderful. <3 I love your story and I admire your strength. You did a fantastic job, and you look amazing!

Love and Alohas,
    Ihilani Kapuniai

Exactly as the lady above says! You should be so proud of yourself.
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!! Congratulations on your progress!!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • Judys59
    Judys59 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you. You are my new inspiration. Super job.
  • Jataelle
    Jataelle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You're Amazing!!! Congratulations to you on everything. What a inspiration you are.
  • CathiWiltsey
    CathiWiltsey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, as everyone has said. What truly impresses me is the change in your attitude. You're learning coping skills other than 'eat to ignore it all'. You've taken control of your life and your health. No insulin injections and down to 1 blood pressure medication is fantastic. The hardest lesson for me to learn is one that you have mastered - there are going to be bad days, but you need to shke it off and get right back on track. Keep up the positive attitude and wonderful outlook and I have no doubt that you will not only meet your goals, but maintain them as well!
  • mrsbankston
    mrsbankston Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing journey! You are doing awesome. I hope to have made this much progress by next year! congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!