One Year Later, 100+ loss (pics)

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You are so fabulous! I really wish a relative of mine would read your story, but I know I can't push. It is a decision that we each have to make on our own. Thank you for posting. I have been demotivated lately, but your post has really inspired me. God bless!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    COngrats on your loss!! YOu look fantastic!
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Happy 1 year anninversary! You are doing a great job! Not just with the diet and execersing, but with the emotional part. Thanks for sharing that part of your story, so many of us go through that. Learning how to cope without the food is hard, especially when that is how some of us were raise/brought up! See ya at the finish line!
  • jaimibeth14
    Options
    Happy one year! You have done an amazing job! Keep it up! I know those last 40 or so pounds are going to be tough! Never lose sight of your goal!
  • onyxcougar
    onyxcougar Posts: 22
    Options
    Have you noticed that people who treated you badly before don't recognize you or may even look at you as attractive now?
    Do you feel yourself get bitter about it?

How do you deal with those people?
  • kelbee23
    kelbee23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success, you look fantastic!
  • ekvaladez
    ekvaladez Posts: 28
    Options
    great great great job! you are a true inspiration!
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Great job, you are truely a blessing to many people who will read your story. Best wishes for an AWESOME future!
  • Glowbee
    Glowbee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are -so- beautiful... my goodness.. congratulations on all of your hard work! Keep going!!
  • sparkie51
    sparkie51 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You should be proud!!!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiring story. Congrats and you should be very proud of yourself!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Good for you. THis is the stuff I love to see. Congratulations. you are a beautiful woman. Keep up the great work.
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're amazing. I hope you look at yourself in the mirror everyday and say "I'm amazing, I accept myself unconditionally and love myself more than anyone/anything else in the world"

You are an inspiration. Thank you!
  • readytogetfine
    readytogetfine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your story is very encouraging. Congratulations! You look beautiful. Keep up the great work!
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Keep breathing, dancing and laughing girl because you were beautifully made and you have done an incredible job....and getting off all of your medications is a tremendous accomplishment!!!
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I loved your post. You are doing beautifully and are beautiful. I'm so happy you are embracing your journey :)
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    You're gorgeous! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • jenmcdav
    jenmcdav Posts: 67
    Options
    congratulations! amazing story and pictures. you are doing a fantastic job! -- interesting the way health care works in different countries. living in the US, it's hard to believe that you would have to wait 7-10 years for a surgery. but, i'm so glad that it worked in your favor and that you ended up losing on your own. you can show that surgeon he's not worth waiting for!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I have those days myself as a former binger...thank you for sharing your story and I hope I can get there, just as you are. :)
  • emancipateurself
    emancipateurself Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Have you noticed that people who treated you badly before don't recognize you or may even look at you as attractive now?
    Do you feel yourself get bitter about it?

How do you deal with those people?

Yes I am dealing with this...I've been frustrated many times that people NOW find me atttractive. It's a mind *kitten* for me.....but my true friends and family love me no matter my size or appearance. Now that guys are finding me attractive it's a whole new world....I get mad at times but it's just a reality of this all that I have to deal with.

I do get treated differently by the general public, like people will now talk to me in grocrey line ups and now I am not invisiable...I still struggle with this on a daily basis and it makes me mad...

I don't know how to deal with it...I am still learning. I treat people the same way as I always have with respect...nothing has changed on my behalf.

Sorry I don't have any answers for you. It's just a reality that I have to deal with. Sometimes I binge over it....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!