One Year Later, 100+ loss (pics)

Options

Replies

• tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You have done an incredible job and should be so proud of yourself!! Such an encouragement! You are right about the atrocities in our society of how fat people are treated or dismissed, so sad. Keep up the good work :-)
  • labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story. You are gorgeous!
  • Young28
    Young28 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Awesome and very touching post!! keep up the good work, you look awesome!:smile:
  • Missy_Snipes
    Missy_Snipes Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing job and I am so happy for you that you have done it yourself without surgery!!! Our society is a very cruel one! You are very inspiring!!!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    omg amazing!!!! what an inspiration u are!!
  • 5kidsforme
    5kidsforme Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Goodness! You are amazing. I just got chills and teary eyes looking at the very last picture of you (black and white one). You look like a completly different person! I'm not talking just looks, something on the inside is showing through - joy, peace, happiness, etc! Keep going, take one day at a time. I don't know you but I'm still so proud of you and happy for you.:flowerforyou:
  • Dra57
    Dra57 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great you look fantastic!! Well done!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, you did wonders for yourself and your health, bravo!:drinker:
  • xSoph33
    xSoph33 Posts: 5
    Options
    Well done! You look beautiful! (: I hope life treats you well! (:
  • heth67
    heth67 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing and so healthy and happy, sending you lots of good luck and love :flowerforyou:
  • rrrainiii
    rrrainiii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story, beautiful girl! YOU ROCK!! <3
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You really look wonderful! Congrats & keep up the good work : )
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Thats amazing!
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    What a pretty girl you are and you have done an amazing job!

I wish you every success in getting to where you want to be x
  • f4bul0us
    f4bul0us Posts: 19
    Options
    you are beautiful! :)
  • jonesyx6
    jonesyx6 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and we are so proud of you! You are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • mamadodge01
    mamadodge01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are BEAUTIFUL!!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE and you are an absolute inspiration to myself and others! Be proud for what you've accomplished! I am proud of you! :flowerforyou:
  • melissa10666
    Options
    Well done you look great! :)
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I've been sitting on the couch all day. I just haven't gotten around to getting up and getting to my workout yet, in addition to a headache I've had most of the day. I think I'm going to get up and do my workout, now.

You are such an inspiration. You look fantastic and have come such a long long way. You should be so proud of yourself, clearly we all are!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!