One Year Later, 100+ loss (pics)

Options

Replies

• kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to everyone. I have no idea how people can accept themselves spitting on people, this makes me ill.
    You are a strong person and you are doing fantastic. I am from Alberta if you want to add me as a friend :)
  • nye373
    nye373 Posts: 19
    Options
    You are amazing! You look wonderful, and even more important than that, you are such a strong person. Way to turn your life around on your own!
  • htalexander
    Options
    you are so pretty! and I just LOVE the post..you're "real" about your experiences, which is so refreshing to see! Best of luck meetting your goal!!!
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Wow. You have very pretty eyes, that were totally hidden before. Great work.
  • minniemouse27
    Options
    Well, I just joined today and read yr blog and saw yr pics and I think u r looking amazing *& yr story is an inspiration. Keep going and good for you.
  • 16SaKy
    16SaKy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your story is soooooooooooooo awesome!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats to you on your strength, hard work, and faith in yourself. Thank you for posting and sharing so much of your story. I am honestly inspired and encouraged. Your story has inspired me to work through the pain. Keep up the great work and best wishes for continued good health and happiness.:smile:
  • jdmey
    jdmey Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! You look great! I'm so glad you didn't give up.
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I can't even express how proud I am of you.
  • deborahmills22
    deborahmills22 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Congrats on your success. You were beautiful before and you're beautiful now.
  • theMIDDLE
    theMIDDLE Posts: 64
    Options
    *round of applause*
  • Debbiefit45
    Options
    Congratulations!! Your story is one of inspiration! You are beautiful!!
    Keep up the good work!
    Debbie
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I think you discovered the truth!
    Food is not our friend, it is our fluel
    I too passed on surgery, I just did not want to spend the money for it.
    We can all loose the weight on our own
    Only your mind can defeat us.
    You did a great job!
  • Gillporteousx
    Options
    You are a true inspiration .. well done you look fantastic xx
  • scott1080
    scott1080 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    what an amazing story you look amazing and way to stay strong keep up the positive attitude
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Wow! Excellent work!
  • Sarahrachael82
    Sarahrachael82 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I think your story is the first one to bring me tears of joy and hope. I too have been big since childhood, and live with this stigma that Im always being based on my weight versus my being as a whole. I am more than proud that you came on MFP and lost the weight and admit to having the binge days that I think we all ensue from time to time. You did it yourself! No surgeon.... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! :))) Sarah
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Wonderful success!!! Keep on doing what you are doing!! It's working!
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely stunning congrat
  • chazsucks
    chazsucks Posts: 170
    Options
    What an amazing post, well done!!!!! You look stunning xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!