One Year Later, 100+ loss (pics)

Options

Replies

• notnormallyacaloriecounter
    Options
    You are simply amazing, and your post brought tears to my eyes. I can relate so much to your story, and I am so happy for you. You are beautiful.
  • candiliza
    candiliza Posts: 77
    Options
    You've done an incredible job! It's inspiration like this that keeps me going!
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options
    Your story is seriously motivating! I admire your honesty, strength and perseverance! You are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your pics and your story with us. :)
  • sparkle536
    Options
    WOW!! YOU, you. are truly amazing, and it is so great that you took the time to post your stiory and photos here right now. I think that you must be one of the strongest people to do that on your own, and decide to do the change in your life all by yourself. I cannot tell you how I am jumping for joy that you are off all medications and are so healthy now. it is people like you who a difference in everyone else's lives my friend! xoxoxo
  • Barkley87
    Barkley87 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person, and so much younger. Well done for not relying on surgery and having the motivation and courage to do it all yourself. You're an inspiration!
  • heatherterp
    heatherterp Posts: 239
    Options
    with all you have done this far you will rock the last 50+ pounds you want to drop. I love your smile in the skinnier pictures. you should be so proud of yourself. I don't know you and I am so proud of you! Thanks for posting!
  • reka74
    reka74 Posts: 70
    Options
    <3
    You do look happy and healthy now. Wonderful accomplishment! You are gorgeous, love yourself and keep going! <3<3
    :)
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be so proud.
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    What a great journey you are on. Congratulations! Keep it going because you will soon cross your goal finish line. Can you see it just up ahead? I’m sue you can.
  • AmyS1975
    AmyS1975 Posts: 143
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Your story is an inspirational one of determination, resilience and perseverance. Thank you for sharing it ... Congratulations on all that you have accomplished! No, it's not easy, but it is so very worth it! Bravo!
  • SquirrelFish
    Options
    Woww!! You look amazing! And congratulations on all your hard work, I'm so happy for you! It's great to hear you're feeling better both physically and mentally :D And I wish you good luck for the future too :)
  • HealthyBride5_3_13
    Options
    Wow! Your story practically had me in tears. Congratulations on all of your accomplishments! Keep up the good work and thank you for being an inspiration :)
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You are incredibly strong...and BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    That's a beautiful story, you are a beautiful woman, and keep up the awesome work. Have a great day! =)
  • Adri1961
    Adri1961 Posts: 1
    Options
    You did an amazing job. Congratulations on your success and may it continue I can see the confidence in you in the new pictures you are not that women of a year ago I see pride in you And now you see the beauty that was always there and the love you are now giving your body to thank it for keeping you all these days now you are thanking it by taking better care of it and it is thanking you by healing
    You look wonderful Great job Happy 1st birthday of the new you and may you have many more
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well done, you are an absolute inspiration.
    I can't help but think that if you can lose that much in a year, then I really need to get my butt moving!
    Keep up the good work and come back and wow us again when you're at goal.
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! you are such an inspiration!!
  • Tarah904
    Tarah904 Posts: 20
    Options
    I rarely ever reply to these types of posts, but I just wanted to say that you're wonderful. <3 I love your story and I admire your strength. You did a fantastic job, and you look amazing!

Love and Alohas,
    Ihilani Kapuniai

I agree w/ this 100%. Way to go girl! :)
  • millerhillbabe
    Options
    U R amazing!!! love your progress! and love your state of mind! perfect for a healthier life style!!! keep Rocken it girl!! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!