Replies

• cp37
    cp37 Posts: 36
    Options
    You look so great! You are amazing!
  • docsharon
    docsharon Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful and happy in your newer photos. How wonderful that you are taking care of your health and in doing so, have added years to your life.
  • isisbryan
    isisbryan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congradulations on the loss! Keep up the good and hard work!
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You are so pretty! Beautiful eyes! Congrats on your progress! Keep up the great work girly!!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. You look amazing and being off mess is huge. Congrats!!!
  • terra3
    terra3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post, you are obviously beautiful inside and out! Thank you, also, for being so bravely candid about your experiences.
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Sorry for how you were treated. Society sucks some times. You look wonderful now! Congrats on your weight loss and getting off all but 1 of your meds!!! You are an inspiration! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on doing it yourself!

That's awesome!
  • Utahgirl12
    Utahgirl12 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    As I start at the very beginning of my journey I look at your results and my own achivements seem more possible, so thank you sincerely for that. Feel very proud of yourself, and thank you for sharing.

Lucy x
  • purplejoecool
    Options
    I feel so sad for everything you've had to go through... it's not right... but I gotta say, you look GORGEOUS and I bet you feel like a million bucks!!!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    " I can breathe, I can dance I can laugh."

You, my dear. are a TRUE inspiration. You had me tearing up, but that quote up there, really moved me.

Keep on going my love, you proved to yourself, to your doctors, and to all the cruel heartless people out there.. that YOU can do it on your own.

XOXOXOX
  • jennfeustel123
    jennfeustel123 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Oustanding! Amazing! So proud of you! You are a beautiful person!
  • wasveganvictoria88
    wasveganvictoria88 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You are a completely different person! Beautiful!
  • shortone44
    shortone44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    thanks for the insperation iam just starting my weight loss journey you lookik amazing
  • carrie3479
    carrie3479 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are looking fantastic, such an inspiration :)
  • Sid422
    Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You are a beauty, inside and out. Congratulations on your success and for living a healthy life. I have no doubt you will hit your goal because you are a strong woman. It is sad how most of the world treats overweight people. Everyone has a story and yours is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • mom2gar
    mom2gar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy as your walls come down, you are finding yourself. What a wonderful story and great job. Good luck to goal.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    This made me believe that in one year from now I can and will be comfortable to be on the beach :) Well done lady you look fab. xoxox
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic well done
  • dobberloon
    dobberloon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey. I am convinced that MFP is transforming people's lives and you are evidence of that! Is it possible that you are better off having had your success with MFP and all your hard work rather than bariatric surgery? You've been dealing with the mental and the physical issues over the last year and look how far you've come! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!