One Year Later, 100+ loss (pics)

Options

Replies

• jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational! You look fantastic! Wishing you great success with the rest of your journey!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful. Yay for you doing such a good job channelling your anger into motivation and succes :flowerforyou:
  • sssuuuzzz
    sssuuuzzz Posts: 20
    Options
    Happy 1 year....

I have one word for you... AMAZING!
  • auburnblue
    auburnblue Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an incredible job!
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your inspiring story. I'm sorry you were treated so badly as a child. But, sister, look at you now. You are adorable and you are so strong to work through all the issues and temptations. Keep up the great work and keep us in the loop. It is so nice to see your progress.
  • BennettKaylee
    Options
    Wow! You're gorgeous.
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your story brought tears to my eyes. It is so inspiring and amazing that you turned your life around like that, and now you get to enjoy better health! You look wonderful btw!!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your success and accomplishments, you look great and it sounds like you feel great, too. Way to go, girl, you are an inspiration to all of us here on MFP and I imagine to the people in your life and community!! Keep up the great work, good luck with the rest of your journey!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Your story is very inspiring! Good job sticking with it, even through the tough days. You look amazing!
  • mecloum
    mecloum Posts: 4
    Options
    I've replied to one post in my 7 months of being on MFP but after reading yours I felt I had to. Your story is so inspiring and just made me smile after reading and seeing your pictures! Congratulations on your already HUGE accomplishment. You look amazing. There are so many people that can relate to your story, and that's why it touches so many people. You look great!
  • cr8lace
    cr8lace Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that you shared your story. It is amazing what you have accomplished. I am learning that it is a whole lot easier to put the weight on than take it off but it can be done.
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! You are a beautiful girl....I hope you can see this!! Keep up the dedication, you WILL succeed!!!
  • sarbar71
    sarbar71 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Your story is an inspiration, and you look amazing! Keep up the great work - I hope that in a year I can have the same success!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! That so awesome...so proud of you that you achieved this on your own, without the surgery...despite the disappointment!! Just wonderful. So happy for you.
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Keep going! You look amazing and you are such an inspiration to all of us! <3
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What an amazing story, I hope in 1 year I can have a success story like yours!! I've just started really actually working on my weight about a month ago, maybe you'll see my story in 11 months! :) Thank you for the inspiration, you're an absolutely beautiful woman and I am very happy for you. :)
  • yustick
    yustick Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I'm very impressed and inspired.
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    You look beautiful. Congratulations.
  • emancipateurself
    emancipateurself Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the nice words....it really means alot to me.
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    So happy for you, you look great!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!