One Year Later, 100+ loss (pics)

Options

Replies

• CloudX
    CloudX Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is really amazing. So proud of you! Keep up the good work!!
  • hegiahazman
    hegiahazman Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! what an inspiration. I give myself that year.. can't wait to reach my goal. Wishing you lots of luck on reaching yours.
  • pennyg1985
    Options
    omg you look so amazing. you are truly an inspiration. i totally understand how you feel when you say you are a binger. that is my problem. congratulations!
  • dawnmarie57
    dawnmarie57 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What an inspiring story. You have so much to be proud of and thankful for....most of all, your good health. Thanks for sharing such a great story! You look absolutely beautiful:)
  • webcat73
    webcat73 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. It gives me hope.

I have just started on here this week and I am where you were at when you started - I am in the process of meeting with the bariatric surgical teams and am feeling like I am trying to climb out of a deep dark pit that i have been stuck in for most of my life. Reading your story makes me believe that I can do this! So again, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
  • kgibson2901
    kgibson2901 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Your story is really inspiring, you should be proud of yourself. :smile:
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. Be proud! You've earned it!!
  • guineebrat
    guineebrat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    u look great congrats on your choices to a healthy new u u look great
  • nene01pop
    nene01pop Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    The bariatric surgeries don't always work... I had the lap band back in March of 2011... I was 260 lbs then and had been bigger too. I lost 38 lbs in little over a year... I am now getting bills from the hospital where they say my insurance didnt cover it all, so I can no loger get the fills. SO, here I am at 222lbs!!! I just downloaded this app today, and I suppose I have been looking over forums to see if anyone could relate... Thanks for sharing your story! Congrats!
  • romano716
    romano716 Posts: 3
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!! U go girl! U look amazing
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look happy, but you look great! Kudos on taking matters into your own hands rather than waiting to have the surgery! I applaud and salute you for that! :smile:
  • kacinace
    kacinace Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! You look great!
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I just made up my mind I am setting a 1 year GOAL from today, and it's because of YOU! YOU look amazing! Beautiful, like a whole new person!! Way To Go!!!
  • pacarolinagirl
    Options
    Way to go girl! That is awesome. Loved your story. You look fantastic.
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING and sound like many of us out here!!! Your awesome
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful! Congratulations!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Your story made me choke up. Thank you for sharing this, you should be VERY proud of your accomplishments!
  • soontobeskinnysara
    soontobeskinnysara Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    you look phenomenal!
  • jensine2
    jensine2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful inside and out. It's just been hidden through hurt and excess weight. Your an inspiration for all!
  • l23hornet
    l23hornet Posts: 15
    Options
    Congrats. Thats amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!