CALLING ALL VEGANS, VEGETARIANS, AND RAW VEGANS!!

Options

Replies

• jbrooke17
    jbrooke17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    add me! vegetarian and thinking of becoming vegan soon :)
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Vegetarian for almost a year. Very little chicken & fish before that. Would like to transition to vegan but having trouble giving up occasional cheese & eggs. Gotta work harder on it. I could use the support.
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for twenty years
  • rmarshalla
    rmarshalla Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian since birth here! (No meat, poultry, fish, rennet, gelatin; 26 years strong.)
    I do eat dairy, just not that much cause I am sensitive to it.

:flowerforyou: Hello, friends!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump for ideas
  • newfitlily16
    Options
    Just another raw vegan who gladly welcomes any vegan/vegetarian/raw vegan. Add me if you will because I will gladly accept. I also happen to be new to MFP. I wish fitness and health upon you all.
  • daisy89
    daisy89 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian for 10 years now, since I was 13! Add me.

:D
  • CleanFoodChef
    Options
    HEY!!! I would LOVE to have some veghead friends! I'm a vegan/ vegetarian/ raw food chef and I work at an organic, non-gmo natural market. I have a lot of great ideas for healthy eaters! I'm very positive and I am on here daily, sometimes twice a day. PLEASE - add me and tell me what your favorite kind of food is so I can give you some recipes when I create them!! :D
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I've been veg for the last 7 years.
  • wv_wildflower
    wv_wildflower Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Veggie for about 3 years! Add me!
  • a_dub
    a_dub Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian since August 2007, and although I have tried many, many times to go vegan, I just love cheese too much. But I would love to find more veggie friends and exchange new dishes!

Feel free to add me!
  • Skeleton_Keys
    Skeleton_Keys Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I heard the call! Apparently a few years too late.. oh well! I've bee a veg-head for almost two years and love it. Feel free to add me. :)
  • souralice
    souralice Posts: 66
    Options
    Hi all! I've been vegan for almost a year now (veg off and on for 13 yrs before that), and now trying out raw. I'm at about 80% raw right now and finding some things I really love. Feel free to add me :)
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Mostly vegan diet for 3 years.
  • thisisashell
    Options
    vegan for about eight months. transitioning to mostly raw diet. i would love for someone to help me
  • Fitasticme
    Fitasticme Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian and have been for 2 and a half years now. Would love to have some veggie friends on here! Interested in seeing what other vegetarians and vegans are eating for their meals.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I don't like labeling my eating but I have a mostly plant based diet. I love raw food and usually have a raw food lunch.

Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for around 5+ years. Feel free to add me :)
  • CherryBlossom86
    Options
    Pescetarian here. Also anemic!
  • luckynky
    luckynky Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian, mostly. Add me if you wish.