CALLING ALL VEGANS, VEGETARIANS, AND RAW VEGANS!!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Kankalamalini
    Options
    I've been pescetarian before and vegan on and off for many years before. I am now dedicated vegan slowly transitioning to raw. I still eat vegetable soups and steamed veggies and trying to eliminate grains from my diet.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Vegan here!
  • ErickaK26
    ErickaK26 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am trying to stay veggie, it's hard with 3 meat loving roommates though. :/ Advice? Thanks!
  • consrvtvmom
    consrvtvmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Month old vegan who wants to learn as much as she can.
  • ursula130
    ursula130 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I don't call myself vegetarian but most of my meals are. I sometimes eat fish. :)
    (which is getting less frequent because I only buy sustainable fish..so most tuna is out and a lot of other fish too)
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I am trying to stay veggie, it's hard with 3 meat loving roommates though. :/ Advice? Thanks!

I'd suggest reading and watching as much as you can about how meat gets made - I watched Earthlings, and now the sight of meat repulses me rather than looks appetizing.

Also, maybe volunteer to make dinner some nights, or at least allow them to sample some of your meals and see how great plant-based foods can taste. Even implementing a "meatless Monday" where you make a veggie meal for them once a week could make a huge difference!