12346»

Replies

• nicosland
    nicosland Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • sportmom1969
    Options
    Good luck to you and This too is my first day. I tried before and I hope that this time I will be able to use this properly and benefit.
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here too and have a lot of weight to loose and could use some friends along the way as well :) Feel free to add me as a friend! :happy:
  • Khloe_Nichole
    Options
    you can add me. im in the same boat as u
  • marrizia
    marrizia Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have 70 to go, and would love for anyone to add me- we can help each other !
  • leahcochran
    Options
    please add me I need friends too I have 50 lbs to lose!:)
  • marrizia
    marrizia Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Looking for support as well.
    I too have over 100lbs to lose. I joined MFP around this time last year - was successful for a while (25lbs), but I stopped tracking food, and once I did that, I gained it back.
    I would love to lose weight on my own, the old fashion way with diet and excercise-not needing surgery.

I would definitely be intersted in adding friends on here for mutual support.
    Today is my first day back.....
  • SaamanthaaNicole
    Options
    :smile: Starting out with 30lbs to lose, here to give any support and help. Feel free to add as well
  • timid_turtle
    Options
    add me too! I've been on MFP for a while and haven't for anyone to share with
  • jesswilks
    jesswilks Posts: 31
    Options
    hi i have been on for 2 weeks and always looking for new friends everyone can add me if they would like
  • melissacatj
    Options
    I had my bypass 3 years ago and gained 25 this past year. I've lost 17 of it but it's really hard this time.
  • zaza9999
    zaza9999 Posts: 8
    Options
    Same thing here, just started on thusday and I have 100 lbs to loose ! No results so far but I know it is still early and Im still ajusting
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone!!
  • SuperbeastAU
    SuperbeastAU Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for adds too!
  • cwlorene
    cwlorene Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey... Welcome. Feel free to add me.
  • manda72g
    manda72g Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say hi i added this app ages ago but didnt really bother with it. ive tried sw and lost over 2 st , but came to a halt so decided to give calories ago :smile:
  • ray_rob97
    ray_rob97 Posts: 1
    Options
    I need some friends too!!
    Thanks for your suport!!
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome to myfitnesspal....feel free to add me.