Best concert you've ever been to

Options

Replies

• jessashcher
    jessashcher Posts: 155
    Options
    I've been to so many concerts it's hard to decide which one was the best. I guess for show it would be Judas Priest and Alice Cooper, but for the music, It's a tie between Fleetwood Mac and Heart.
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    Austin City Limits - a whole weekend of concerts!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Steve Miller Band and Garth Brooks.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Toss up between front row in 2006 at the DCU Center to see Foo Fighters and Weezer together (Dave Grohl gave me his guitar pick) or Coldplay in Mansfield, Ma... both amazing shows.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Can't decide......Train was awesome in concert.....BNL was as well. I have seen O.A.R many times and they are always amazing.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Old guy alert!

I've been to hundreds of concerts but this gets the nod...

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band at the CNE Grandstand in Toronto August 1978.

Pearl Jam was the last show I saw in Toronto before moving to the UK and they were excellent. They're headlining the Isle of Wight Festival (Saturday night) and I'm hoping I can find the cash for a ticket.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    beastie boys and U2
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I really like Todd Snider too. I've seen him play a bunch of times................. I like all kinds of shi t from 80's new wave to death metal.
  • laurenbausch
    laurenbausch Posts: 146
    Options
    Avenged Sevenfold...I've been twice! I saw them with Papa Roach (Really amazing in concert even though I'm not a huge fan) and Buckcherry (Awful). The other time they were with Stonesour (Also amazing) and Disturbed (I was not impressed even though I am a fan). My husband and I were in the pit. He is not really into my music, but he said he would love to see A7X again. We'll be back!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Options
    beastie boys and U2

RIP ADAM......*kitten* cancer.
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Old guy alert!

I've been to hundreds of concerts but this gets the nod...

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band at the CNE Grandstand in Toronto August 1978.

Pearl Jam was the last show I saw in Toronto before moving to the UK and they were excellent. They're headlining the Isle of Wight Festival (Saturday night) and I'm hoping I can find the cash for a ticket.

Not old at all, I love Bob Seger, I've just have never seen him live, although I've always wanted to. My parents went and seen him in Tulsa during his last tour. I'm still jealous.
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    July 12th, 2003 - Summer Sanitarium Tour at Veterans Stadium (RIP) in Philadelphia

>Metallica
    >Limp Bizkit
    >Linkin Park
    >Deftones
    >Mudvayne
  • BetterMike
    BetterMike Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    David Bowie with Nine Inch Nails - 1995
  • laurenbausch
    Options
    I can't decide!

Aaron Lewis- very small venue, up close and personal :)

Shinedown, Chevelle, Halestorm and Staind - got trashed and it was over 6 hours of madness!

Lady Antebellum - right against the stage and they set up for every song right in front of me!

This summer I'm going to see Miranda Lambert in July and Blake Shelton in August so we'll see if they can top the others! :happy:

I bet Chevelle was amazing! I've seen Staind before, and they were really great!
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    Seen Rammstein twice in chicago, bad *kitten* and worth every penny.
  • Klamber26
    Klamber26 Posts: 212
    Options
    Tool. Hands down. Maynard came out in a cowboy hat and tighy-whities. lol

Worst concert ever-- Fall Out Boy (don't judge, I was a teenager)
  • EmilyCholette1990
    EmilyCholette1990 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Tragically Hip, the Trews and Sam Roberts all in Bobcaygeon. I'll never forget it, its the last concert i saw with my sister before she was taken away. I will always remember it
  • laurenbausch
    Options
    July 12th, 2003 - Summer Sanitarium Tour at Veterans Stadium (RIP) in Philadelphia

>Metallica
    >Limp Bizkit
    >Linkin Park
    >Deftones
    >Mudvayne

So green with envy!!!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Zac Brown Band....
  • Pedal_Pusher