Best concert you've ever been to

Options

Replies

• joeykat16
    joeykat16 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    The Avett Brothers 10/8/10 in Raleigh, NC.... love when these guys play in their hometown state <3
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Pearl Jam in Boston

So much jealousy.
    And here.

I've been to a lot of good shows! I'm too indecisive! Standouts: Rainer Maria (freaking fantastic every time), Coldplay opened for by Rilo Kiley, and Ben Kweller.. who I wasn't even that into but he was so good.

But the one I think of often and wish I could go back to was the first annual Hangout Fest in Gulf Shores, AL. Alison Krauss + Union Station, Ray Lamontagne, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Ben Harper and Relentless7, John Legend... geez, I can't even remember everyone. And all on a gorgeous beach. /sigh
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Poison, 1989ish. Front row, Bret Michaels gave me a rose. My 13 year old self was swooning. (And probably still would!)
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Molly Hatchet
    Blackfoot
    Jefferson Airplane
    This was a good day
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Shinedown carnival of madness tour puddle of mud 10 years sevendust chevelle couldnt ask for anything more
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Can't decide......Train was awesome in concert.....BNL was as well. I have seen O.A.R many times and they are always amazing.

I just went to my first O.A.R. concert last June for my b-day and it ws amazing! We were at an intimate outdoor venue pool party and I was so happy to be there :)
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    beastie boys and U2

RIP ADAM......*kitten* cancer.

I know :sad:
  • hcyndy
    hcyndy Posts: 51
    Options
    I have never been to one yet but I'm seeing Luke Bryan in September. SSSSOOOOO EXCITED! :bigsmile:
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    George Strait and Allen Jackson and Rod Stewart
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Dave Matthews at Virginia Beach
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Slayer also puts on one hell of a show..............
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    any and all Our Lady Peace
  • hcyndy
    hcyndy Posts: 51
    Options
    Zac Brown Band....

I bet that was awesome
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    My first concert in the 80s. New Kids on the Block and Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. Heyyy-oh!
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Dave Matthews Band
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Frankie Beverly and Maze.....

Stood up the whole concert
  • joeykat16
    joeykat16 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Pearl Jam in Boston

So much jealousy.
    And here.

I've been to a lot of good shows! I'm too indecisive! Standouts: Rainer Maria (freaking fantastic every time), Coldplay opened for by Rilo Kiley, and Ben Kweller.. who I wasn't even that into but he was so good.

But the one I think of often and wish I could go back to was the first annual Hangout Fest in Gulf Shores, AL. Alison Krauss + Union Station, Ray Lamontagne, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Ben Harper and Relentless7, John Legend... geez, I can't even remember everyone. And all on a gorgeous beach. /sigh

Ray LaMontagne is AMAZZZZING in concert... I've seen him twice and will continue to buy tickets!
  • Klamber26
    Klamber26 Posts: 212
    Options
    Shinedown carnival of madness tour puddle of mud 10 years sevendust chevelle couldnt ask for anything more

I agree. Puddle of Mudd was very entertaining, and Brett can really sing. Wasn't impressed with 10 Years though--definitely a band that needs to stick to the studio.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I saw the most boobies at a Poison concert a few summers ago. That alone was probably worth the price of admission. ha
  • NicoleElen
    NicoleElen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Don't laugh. Garth Brooks 1993.