chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Ever think some people were put on this earth just to drive you insane? *smh*
    Anyone we know? (ha)
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Morning Mandi, how are you feeling today?

Good morning, Sheila! I'm doing pretty good today other than work driving me nuts but it's Friday so I won't let it bring me down! How are you doing?

I'm doing pretty good today. Thank you for asking!

Do you know how good it feels to go thru some old clothes (one size down) and find out how close you are to getting into them again?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Ever think some people were put on this earth just to drive you insane? *smh*
    Anyone we know? (ha)

Possibly. It's a small world, isn't it?
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member

Good morning, Sheila! I'm doing pretty good today other than work driving me nuts but it's Friday so I won't let it bring me down! How are you doing?

Do you know how good it feels to go thru some old clothes (one size down) and find out how close you are to getting into them again?

Yay! Am I the only one who has a size too small shorts sitting in the closet in plain sight?
  • GorillaEsq
    Possibly. It's a small world, isn't it?
    I wouldn't know. I don't have many friends. Did you not know that?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Should I make a wish on your 1,234'th post?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Can I join you on that tween size couch? I think I may be shopping this weekend!
  • DawnVanSlim
    Have you ever heard the saying ""Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Can I join you on that tween size couch? I think I may be shopping this weekend!

Can I go shopping with you? I need to stop belting my oversized pants.
  • GorillaEsq
    Which are you?
  • garnetsms

Yay! Am I the only one who has a size too small shorts sitting in the closet in plain sight?

Do you know I put a few dress suits, and one party dress in plain view for moditvation? I'm getting there, slowly, but surely, I'm getting there!!!
  • garnetsms
    Which are you?

Which do you think she is?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Do you have to ask?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member

Can I go shopping with you? I need to stop belting my oversized pants.

Don't you know I'd love to spend the day with you? Will we get any shopping done?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Have you ever heard the saying ""Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"?

Which Corrleone are you quoting?
  • garnetsms
    Good morning MY phatcat!! Where have you been?
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member

Do you know I put a few dress suits, and one party dress in plain view for moditvation? I'm getting there, slowly, but surely, I'm getting there!!!

Does it help?
  • bigphatcat
    Good morning MY phatcat!! Where have you been?

Good Afternoon SoCo Can I tell you I have been busy working and must go back to it soon? I should have some time later. Busting my butt so I don't have to work either Sat or Mon
  • bigphatcat
    Is gorilla torturing Dawn again? lol
  • garnetsms
    Can I tell you Mag, that it is working? Leaving them in plain view gives me a visual goal.

Buying the crap I shouldn't eat helps too, but I'm not the only person in my home. For the most part they eat healthy too, but what boy doesn't love his cookies, and ice cream?