chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Do you know they call me the "Sniper" here (at work) because I'm good at sharp witted comments that knock 'em off their feet and they never see it coming?
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Ok, something to share... I came out of a meeting/conference call this morning with a few male coworkers trailing behind. Came up the stairs and almost to the door when I hear one of the guys say... "you can bounce a quarter off that". Of course they all had a good time commenting. Now every time I see one pass my door I get embarrassed. Will I get in trouble if I punch one of them in the throat?

Does your employer believe that violence is this answer?

Isn't that supposed to be a compliment though?

can you say, knowing they'll over hear
    "too bad you can't bounce quarter off his *kitten*... otherwise, he might actually be cute, fair's fair, right?"
    OR
    Call a friend and tell them the story but omit the embarrassment, just say what sexist douch canoes they are"
    pause....
    "you're right... they're probably just jealous because whatever they're dating doesn't have an awesome rack like I do."
    pause...
    "I wonder what they bring to the table anyway? a few minutes? a few inches?" *laugh*

OR
    You can bluntly say "you know what boys? You'll never know. sucks to be you"
  • mandipandi75
    Can I say, I like how you think?
  • mandipandi75
    Will you please quit working? Don't you know it's (o)(o) Friday?
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Have you ever left anyone speechless?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Do you know me well enough that I'll get even with them in some way that will leave them guessing what just happened?

May I suggest that you leave a quarter at the scene?
  • magj0y

Guess what popped up on my friend's calendar on his cell phone??
    "Maggie was speechless" hahaha
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Hey, hot stuff! How you doing? How's Chloe?

I may have taken it as a compliment if they weren't talking about me behind my back. It was disrespectful. Know what I mean?

Do you know I can see it both ways too?

Did you know I had Chloe on my mind this morning as well?
  • garnetsms
    Maggie, and Angela, do you know I like the way both of you think?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member

I may have taken it as a compliment if they weren't talking about me behind my back. It was disrespectful. Know what I mean?

Do you think she appreciates your thoughts? Shall I give her a hug for you? :smile:
  • magj0y
    I GOT IT!!
    hahahaha.

walk around flipping a quarter for the rest of today and all of next week! THAT will keep 'em guessing!
  • magj0y
    Can I tell you Mag, that it is working? Leaving them in plain view gives me a visual goal.

Buying the crap I shouldn't eat helps too, but I'm not the only person in my home. For the most part they eat healthy too, but what boy doesn't love his cookies, and ice cream?

did you know my kid could stand to gain a couple pounds or 10? if it was just me..it wouldn't be so difficult!! my caloric vice is vodka :/ what is your caloric vice?

Can you look at my diary and tell me? SMH...I've done better to resist the last couple days!

I HATE OCTOBER!! All that candy just layin around.... I can inbox you some meal suggestion if you like?
    what kind of cuisines do you like? we can start with one meal at a time?
  • magj0y

yes I have! would you like to hear the story? what about you? I wanna hear, anyone else?
  • mandipandi75

IDK, they haven't said... ?
  • mandipandi75
    Can I take your idea and got get a roll of quarters from the branch?
  • magj0y
    Can I take your idea and got get a roll of quarters from the branch?

Should we vote on it?
    Can I double dog dare you?
  • mandipandi75
    Would throat punching be more effective with a roll of quarters in hand?

I may just have to chuck quarters at them when they walk by my door to satisfy HR.
  • magj0y
    how funny would that be?
  • garnetsms

Do you think she appreciates your thoughts? Shall I give her a hug for you? :smile:

Yes please! Will you hug her for me?
  • garnetsms
    Can I tell you Mag, that it is working? Leaving them in plain view gives me a visual goal.

Buying the crap I shouldn't eat helps too, but I'm not the only person in my home. For the most part they eat healthy too, but what boy doesn't love his cookies, and ice cream?

did you know my kid could stand to gain a couple pounds or 10? if it was just me..it wouldn't be so difficult!! my caloric vice is vodka :/ what is your caloric vice?

Can you look at my diary and tell me? SMH...I've done better to resist the last couple days!

I HATE OCTOBER!! All that candy just layin around.... I can inbox you some meal suggestion if you like?
    what kind of cuisines do you like? we can start with one meal at a time?

Did you know candy corn and peanuts is my weakness right now? But not bad if I keep it at one handful!