chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Are you saying I look easy? :huh:
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    i am off :)

how will i find you tomorrow?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Can I tell you single momz that I treat stepson as MY SON and I have a biological son too with my wife? I have always left room for Stepson's Dad to be in the picture, but he did something this past summer at a developmental time in Stepsons life that pissed me off and that is when I KNEW I had to be DAD to him. Makes me teary eyed to think about it, but it is my duty and Stepson and I will be better in the long run for it.
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Not at all! You don't think I would imply that, do you????
  • bigphatcat
    i am off :)

how will i find you tomorrow?

Good I hope...Do you know tommorow should be a happier today?
  • katamus

Does a bear *kitten* in the woods? :laugh:

You know I'm just kidding, right?
  • katamus
    Can I tell you single momz that I treat stepson as MY SON and I have a biological son too with my wife? I have always left room for Stepson's Dad to be in the picture, but he did something this past summer at a developmental time in Stepsons life that pissed me off and that is when I KNEW I had to be DAD to him. Makes me teary eyed to think about it, but it is my duty and Stepson and I will be better in the long run for it.

You know my stepdad is like one of my best friends? But so is my dad.. I guess I'm lucky?

How old are your boys?
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member

Does a bear *kitten* in the woods? :laugh:

You know I'm just kidding, right?

What? Me serious? lol
  • bigphatcat
    Would you beleive 10 and 4 ? That is awesome about your 2 dads...Do you know Stepson's Dad isn't a bad guy, just puts himself first too much
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Can I pipe in that I don't know my bio dad? My step dad which is my mom's ex has been my father figure since I was 7 even though they divorced 15 years ago.
  • katamus
    Would you beleive 10 and 4 ? That is awesome about your 2 dads...Do you know Stepson's Dad isn't a bad guy, just puts himself first too much

Maybe someday he'll realize his mistakes and change? I didn't talk to my dad for like two years (13-15y)? But that was mostly because of my mother.. She's a liar and made me believe things that weren't true. How was I to know?

It's nice to see you stepping up, though. You know there should be more dads like you? :drinker:
  • katamus
    Can I pipe in that I don't know my bio dad? My step dad which is my mom's ex has been my father figure since I was 7 even though they divorced 15 years ago.

You know I'm sorry to hear that? Both, that you don't know your bio and that your parents got divorced. You know my mom just left my stepdad this year? I don't get it.
  • bigphatcat
    Thanks for sharing...Is it odd that my Parents have been married 51 years? I think they are trying to outlive each other for spite...lol

Seriuosly why is being a human being so hard?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Is it bad that I have a closer relationship with my mom's ex than I do her?
  • katamus
    Thanks for sharing...Is it odd that my Parents have been married 51 years? I think they are trying to outlive each other for spite...lol

Seriuosly why is being a human being so hard?

Outlive each other for spite? HAHA!

You know it's not that odd? Isn't that generation one that didn't really get divorced? I know my grandparents stuck it out.. But my grandfather passed away and since then my grandma has been the president of the loony bin.. Serial dating in her 50s and 60s? Weird, right?
  • katamus

You know I haven't talked to my mother since just after she left (May) and I now live with my stepdad? (We wanted to save money for our own house.. It's nice being here).
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    At the gym, but can I pipe in to say my stepdad was considered my real dad also? Do your thing Pirate, it will mean the world to him when he is an adult.
  • bigphatcat
    Kat can I say that you seem to be very wise about relationships?...Want to start a talk show? It'll give you chance to make more money than I am giving you for the cameras I installed in your apartment
  • katamus
    At the gym, but can I pipe in to say my stepdad was considered my real dad also? Do your thing Pirate, it will mean the world to him when he is an adult.

What are you taking a break for?! :tongue:
  • bigphatcat

Is this a mother daughter thing....Then all of a suuden you will be besties?