chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Sure, but can you get with some serious fashion designers and get them to send me some free *kitten* to wear on this talk show?
    Can you live with D&G, Versace and Alexander McQueen?

Is that a serious question?

Can I applaud your designer knowledge? I don't think I know any other men that would be able to list anything like that, do you?

Except, did you leave out DKNY, Prada, Hermes, and Chanel on purpose?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Sure, but can you get with some serious fashion designers and get them to send me some free *kitten* to wear on this talk show?

Can I applaud your designer knowledge? I don't think I know any other men that would be able to list anything like that, do you?

Might I remind you that not only are gindaloons tough, but they know how to dress and know how to buy for their SO's and Mamma?

I guess I do now? :smile:
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Is it bad that I have a closer relationship with my mom's ex than I do her?

Is this a mother daughter thing....Then all of a suuden you will be besties?

Can we just say, it's not a good situation? It's not that I can't get along with her, she really doesn't get along with anyone. She isn't the motherly type.

My mother and I use to be bestie's now she drives me crazy, and many others. I don't know what is going on with her. I guess we are backwards huh?
  • katamus

You know I'm okay with all of the designers listed?

But can someone pull some strings for Christian Louboutin?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Is it bad that I have a closer relationship with my mom's ex than I do her?

Is this a mother daughter thing....Then all of a suuden you will be besties?

Can we just say, it's not a good situation? It's not that I can't get along with her, she really doesn't get along with anyone. She isn't the motherly type.

Might I offer my apolgies?
  • bigphatcat
    Can I tell you single momz that I treat stepson as MY SON and I have a biological son too with my wife? I have always left room for Stepson's Dad to be in the picture, but he did something this past summer at a developmental time in Stepsons life that pissed me off and that is when I KNEW I had to be DAD to him. Makes me teary eyed to think about it, but it is my duty and Stepson and I will be better in the long run for it.

May I say that is is an honor to be your friend?

Might I thank you, but it's My Choice because I love him
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Is this the new norm or what?

Kat, I really hope you're not my sister!
  • katamus
    Is this the new norm or what?

Kat, I really hope you're not my sister! I shouldn't have those kinds of interactions with family!

But we'd only be like half sisters.. That makes it okay right? In the south anyway? :laugh:
  • bigphatcat

Would you beleive the only one I am unfamiliar with is Hermes?
  • bigphatcat
    Would You beleive that if I win the lottery I will fly all my lady friends out to Rodeo Drive for a shopping spree? Jer you want to come and supervise with me? I'll also throw in a John Phillips suit for ya
  • mandipandi75
    Are you a fashion diva?
  • katamus
    Would You beleive that if I win the lottery I will fly all my lady friends out to Rodeo Drive for a shopping spree? Jer you want to come and supervise with me? I'll also throw in a John Phillips suit for ya

You know that would make my life complete?
  • bigphatcat
    Are you a fashion diva?

Or someone who can appreciate the way the right clothes makes someone feel? Is a male Diva a Devil?
  • Gremlinz

Can I buy you a lotto ticket?
  • Gremlinz
    Are you a fashion diva?

Or someone who can appreciate the way the right clothes makes someone feel? Is a male Diva a Devil?

Seconded! Once I switched where I get my suits, would you believe I have never, and will never go back?
  • mandipandi75
    You know how I feel about a well groomed man right? Good night my friends!
  • Gremlinz
    You know how I feel about a well groomed man right? Good night my friends!

Did you know I am counting on that? May I wish you a good night?
  • bigphatcat
    may I wish you a good night Mandy? I am also heading out for a while, but may return later
  • katamus

Can you buy me one too?
  • Gremlinz

Can you buy me one too?

Will you take me shopping if you win?