chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Kat can I say that you seem to be very wise about relationships?...Want to start a talk show? It'll give you chance to make more money than I am giving you for the cameras I installed in your apartment

You know Greg/Pirate/G-Sizzle, if you set up a YouTube Channel, you could split the profits, huh?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Kat can I say that you seem to be very wise about relationships?...Want to start a talk show? It'll give you chance to make more money than I am giving you for the cameras I installed in your apartment

You know that with experience comes much pain and sacrifice, as well as happiness and love? And I'm only 22... What's up with that? :indifferent:

You know I'd love to start a talk show? You think it would actually make any money? What if I don't want to talk about crap other people want to hear? Plus, I'm not a sugar-coater. Think I'd have to kiss some *kitten* to make any money?
  • Gremlinz
    Have you ever seen Maury kiss @ss?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Would you believe I'm cooling down from my treadmill run, waiting for class to start at 6:30? Woot woot, gonna kill it today.
  • katamus
    Is it bad that I have a closer relationship with my mom's ex than I do her?

Is this a mother daughter thing....Then all of a suuden you will be besties?

Can that actually happen?

I don't think it will in my situation, but that's a long story.

Unless best friends are also worst enemies?
  • katamus
    Have you ever seen Maury kiss @ss?

Do I look like I watch Maury?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member

You know Greg/Pirate/G-Sizzle, if you set up a YouTube Channel, you could split the profits, huh?

For your valuable information Do you want a free feed plus a 3% royalty on those sales?
  • katamus
    Would you believe I'm cooling down from my treadmill run, waiting for class to start at 6:30? Woot woot, gonna kill it today.

What class is that?
  • Gremlinz

For your valuable information Do you want a free feed plus a 3% royalty on those sales?

Can we talk about 4%?
  • bigphatcat

You know that with experience comes much pain and sacrifice, as well as happiness and love? And I'm only 22... What's up with that? :indifferent:

You know I'd love to start a talk show? You think it would actually make any money? What if I don't want to talk about crap other people want to hear? Plus, I'm not a sugar-coater. Think I'd have to kiss some *kitten* to make any money?

I'll direct and produce and my cut will be 30% Can you live with that?
  • bigphatcat

Can we talk about 4%?

Do we have a deal? Any talents for the talk show?
  • katamus

Sure, but can you get with some serious fashion designers and get them to send me some free *kitten* to wear on this talk show?
  • Gremlinz

Can we talk about 4%?

Do we have a deal? Any talents for the talk show?

I could make some calls.... any requests?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Is it bad that I have a closer relationship with my mom's ex than I do her?

Is this a mother daughter thing....Then all of a suuden you will be besties?

Can we just say, it's not a good situation? It's not that I can't get along with her, she really doesn't get along with anyone. She isn't the motherly type.
  • bigphatcat

Sure, but can you get with some serious fashion designers and get them to send me some free *kitten* to wear on this talk show?

Can you live with D&G, Versace and Alexander McQueen?
  • katamus
    It's not that I can't get along with her, she really doesn't get along with anyone.

Do we have the same mother?
  • katamus

Is that a serious question?

Can I applaud your designer knowledge? I don't think I know any other men that would be able to list anything like that, do you?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Can I tell you single momz that I treat stepson as MY SON and I have a biological son too with my wife? I have always left room for Stepson's Dad to be in the picture, but he did something this past summer at a developmental time in Stepsons life that pissed me off and that is when I KNEW I had to be DAD to him. Makes me teary eyed to think about it, but it is my duty and Stepson and I will be better in the long run for it.

May I say that is is an honor to be your friend?
  • bigphatcat

Is that a serious question?

Can I applaud your designer knowledge? I don't think I know any other men that would be able to list anything like that, do you?

Might I remind you that not only are gindaloons tough, but they know how to dress and know how to buy for their SO's and Mamma?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Can I pipe in that I don't know my bio dad? My step dad which is my mom's ex has been my father figure since I was 7 even though they divorced 15 years ago.

Do you know that I don't know mine either? My step dad is my dad and has been since I was 5 when he married my mom. :)