chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Options
    That would be Dawn van Slim and Pom, wouldn't you agree?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Oh Snap! Brownie points for Jer on that one? :flowerforyou: :blushing: *gives Pom a ^5*
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    how is everyone doing this fine day?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    anyone else not looking forward to driving home in the dark :( ?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options

Do you know that if I had met you when I went to Canada, I would have had a far better time and I'd like Canada so much more?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options

Hmm, did you leave out Mandi, MJ, Leah, and Jojo on purpose?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options
    Oh Snap! Brownie points for Jer on that one? :flowerforyou: :blushing: *gives Pom a ^5*

*hifive* :blushing:

Dawn, will you stand on his left, and I'll stand on his right, and we'll each give him a kiss on the cheek? :smooched:
  • garnetsms
    Options
    anyone else not looking forward to driving home in the dark :( ?

would you believe that you are not alone in this?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options

May I suggest that Jer was in a "love the one you're with" situation? We were here, so he was complimenting us, ya know?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

Oh for f*cks sake Sheila, give it a rest already, will ya? Maybe if you were a little less whiney and a lot more awesome you would have gotten an honorable mention. Stop taking everyones posts so personally, except this one.. you can take this one personally, k?
  • Gremlinz
    Options

May I suggest that Jer was in a "love the one you're with" situation? We were here, so he was complimenting us, ya know?

^ This

If you all were here too, don't you know you all would have been added as well, except MJ? And only cuz she isn't in America? Don't you know you are all my favourites? Oh, right, favorites.....
  • garnetsms
    Options

Oh for f*cks sake Sheila, give it a rest already, will ya? Maybe if you were a little less whiney and a lot more awesome you would have gotten an honorable mention. Stop taking everyones posts so personally, except this one.. you can take this one personally, k?

Who is overeacting now?

First of all...read it again ( I didn't even mention myself)
    Second of all...don't EVER cuss at me again, please

Perhaps it was my (failed) attempt at pointing out these ladies are awesome too and in no way was a reflection of myself. I know what I am, and I know what I'm not, don't need you or anyone else for that matter, to tell me otherwise.
  • garnetsms
    Options

^ This

If you all were here too, don't you know you all would have been added as well, except MJ? And only cuz she isn't in America? Don't you know you are all my favourites? Oh, right, favorites.....

Would you believe me it I told you I understand?
  • MissyJessy
    Options
    there seems to be some sand filled panties in here today. cant we all be happy?

:flowerforyou:
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Hey MJ!! Would it be ok to say, it's water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned?
  • Gremlinz
    Options
    Can we all hug it out now please?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options

I'm happy already; I'm walking on air after my weekend, so much that even Monday can't bring me down -- know what I mean?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options

^ This

I knew the score, but it still made me smile just the same... see? I get you, Jer, don't I?
  • MissyJessy
    Options

I'm happy already; I'm walking on air after my weekend, so much that even Monday can't bring me down -- know what I mean?

i sure do i feel the same :D wish i could share it with everyone else. What made your weekend so special Pom?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

Who is overeacting now?

First of all...read it again ( I didn't even mention myself)
    Second of all...don't EVER cuss at me again, please

Perhaps it was my (failed) attempt at pointing out these ladies are awesome too and in no way was a reflection of myself. I know what I am, and I know what I'm not, don't need you or anyone else for that matter, to tell me otherwise.

For the record I thought I was doing you a favor with replacing "for gods sake" with "for f*cks sake" since I know how religious you are. :wink: