chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Have I ever mentioned my grandmother was handicapped (she passed this life in 2007)? She was able to do her voting via mail because of her handicap. I've never done it via mail before, but I can see many advantages to doing so.

My son mentioned the other day that he will get to vote in the next election. MY my my, where does the time go?
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Options
    Might I wish everyone a fabulous morning????
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Can we bid you the same?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    can i assume you will have the same?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    Have I ever mentioned my grandmother was handicapped (she passed this life in 2007)? She was able to do her voting via mail because of her handicap. I've never done it via mail before, but I can see many advantages to doing so.

My son mentioned the other day that he will get to vote in the next election. MY my my, where does the time go?

OH MY.....Do you know that my son will be able to as well??? Wouldn't you know that I hadn't thought about that till you said this??? Gee thanks Shelia!!! :sad: LOL!
  • Gremlinz
    Options

Would you believe I'm already there? :happy:
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Do you know that is how I felt when he said it?
  • MissyJessy
    Options

Would you believe I'm already there? :happy:

me too! tuesdays usually suck... has the earth shifted? are tuesdays now my favorite day of the week!?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Does everyone have a workout planned for today?

I'm meeting a friend at the gym at 5:30pm -- I like combining socializing with working out, and wish more people did, don't you?
  • Gremlinz
    Options
    Does everyone have a workout planned for today?

I'm meeting a friend at the gym at 5:30pm -- I like combining socializing with working out, and wish more people did, don't you?

Yeah, I should probably go work out at some point....another one can't hurt, right?

Did you know I would rather just be in the zone and on my own with my iPod?
  • MissyJessy
    Options
    oh do i ever have a work out planned for tonight :wink:

Im going to run and do my ab work out chart thing.

I cant stand going to the gym i find it so boring, how do you do it!
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Do you all have any idea how long it's been since I've gone to the gym?

I've got my treadmill at home, so I can watch TV, talk to my son, or listen to the radio. There are times I've put my phone on speaker and talked to a friend or family member as well.

When the weather is pretty, I walk the neighborhood...sometimes I have company, and sometimes I don't.
  • MissyJessy
    Options
    i try to run daily im doing a program Couch to 5 K... speaking of which has anyone tried it?

i prefer to listen to music while i run.... everything else is done trying to avoid my dogs who think sit ups are a game where i really want them to jump ontop of me and have both of them maul my face... oh did i mention ones a boxer the other is a pitbull mix *sigh*
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options
    Can I chime in MJ to say that if I allowed the pugs in the room with me when I worked out and it required me getting anywhere near their height, I may just end up licked to death?
  • MissyJessy
    Options
    my boxer is just a pup right now and he attempts to maul me every chance he gets even when im walking down the stairs he is biting my feet... but he is just to darn cute....

I love dogs :)

New fella is coming to take me for lunch, have the clocks stopped?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Will you please enjoy your Lunch Date MJ?
  • MissyJessy
    Options
    im pretty sure i shall... im pumped

Subway anyone?

im going to try to stay on track :laugh: weigh in friday weigh in friday weigh in friday
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options
    If you read my diary, you know that every Friday, someone brings lunch for the whole gang... would you believe that this Friday, it's my turn?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Did someone say lunch? I'm starving!
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    If you read my diary, you know that every Friday, someone brings lunch for the whole gang... would you believe that this Friday, it's my turn?

Do you know how cool this sounds?