chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Can I also say hello Gorilla and Katamus? You have both been a welcome addition the last couple of days
  • bigphatcat
    how are ya DVS? can I tell you that I went out for dinner and had a hell of a time talking to random people at the bar?
    Did you ask them a lot of questions?

Do you know I did and they caught on an answered my questions with questions? Felt like home
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Pirate, see how friggin close I am to catching up to you? Can you leave for like 8 posts?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Can I also say hello Gorilla and Katamus? You have both been a welcome addition the last couple of days

Did I mention that I like it here? Are you having a good night so far?
  • bigphatcat
    can you post away DVS?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Do you see how close you are to catching me too, when do you weigh in next?
  • bigphatcat

Yes thank you....how bout you? Dont you know a good night for me involves beer and cards and some cool company?
  • katamus

Yes thank you....how bout you? Dont you know a good night for me involves beer and cards and some cool company?

Can I say that the highlight of my night was that I (1) had burgers for dinner like I wanted and (2) didn't have to cook them? :D
    Did I also mention that I love playing cards but that my once awesome Sunday poker nights went away? :/
  • bigphatcat
    Do you see how close you are to catching me too, when do you weigh in next?

Thank you. Can I tell you I skipped the weigh in this week because of my beer intake this week with Wifey gone? I have kept up with the exercise though
  • bigphatcat

Can I say that the highlight of my night was that I (1) had burgers for dinner like I wanted and (2) didn't have to cook them? :D
    Did I also mention that I love playing cards but that my once awesome Sunday poker nights went away? :/

I hope you enjoyed your burger...What happed to Poker night?
  • katamus

I hope you enjoyed your burger...What happed to Poker night?

Long story short, people stopped showing up (hosted at my friends house) so it died off. Apparently since then it has been reignited but there's an issue with me being there because this dude I used to bang (no seriously, we were really good friends and all for a very long time, just were never "exclusive") has a CRAZY girlfriend who causes nothing but drama and apparently can't be in the same room with me. Why would they rather hang out with them (crazy) than me (not crazy) and my fiance (also not crazy)?

Does that blow anyone elses' minds?
  • bigphatcat
    That sucks....where is Beau tonight? What were the stakes?
  • katamus
    Wouldn't he just be playing video games since I'm glued to the laptop?

If I said we always played for money, would that make me a criminal? :D
  • bigphatcat
    Do you think Gorilla and Dawn are suspicious by there sudden simultaneous absence?
  • bigphatcat

How long you guys been together?

Not criminal unless over $600 is exchanged in any one hand.
  • DawnVanSlim
    Haha, did you know I was just coming on here to say G'night?
  • bigphatcat
    That fast huh?

Goodnight Dawn and Sweet Dreams
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Can I chime in? Gnite Dawn
  • bigphatcat
    what up orange tata's?
  • katamus

How long you guys been together?

Not criminal unless over $600 is exchanged in any one hand.

Just under four years?

Isn't that good information to know? Guess I'm good.