chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Doesn't working Sundays suck? :/

I don't like wine, can I drink tequila instead? :D
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Can I have the typical Rum with a splash of diet coke? I need it today. I hope you are all enjoying your today.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Can we get that rum and diet coke in a fish bowl with 2 straws? Mind if I join you Mandi, boring day today.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Wait! I was so interested in the whole facetime in the shower equal opportunity discussion. Not that alcohol isn't a strong priority...
  • Jonesingmucho
    And hi x waves x

It was my turn to stalk Gorilla, so... hi
  • DawnVanSlim
    I wonder how waterproof my otterbox iPhone case really is? Facetime in the shower might be a possibility, don't you think?
  • DawnVanSlim
    And hi x waves x

It was my turn to stalk Gorilla, so... hi
    Did you bring bananas? and can you answer me with a question?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Otterbox sounds VERY waterproof. We should test it with you and GC. I volunteer to be the technical consultant.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Can you tell I like bananas from over there? :blushing:
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Why don't we all indulge in our drink of choice?

If we are going to see Dawn and GC in the shower...we may need a few drinks to relax and enjoy the show...won't we???

Ooohhh...can I be director of this "video production"????

Damn it, where are our cabana boys??
  • Jonesingmucho
    Do I have the hang of it now?

Who are the cabana boys? Are they as hot as GC?
  • katamus
    I wonder how waterproof my otterbox iPhone case really is? Facetime in the shower might be a possibility, don't you think?

Your Otterbox is absolutely not waterproof.. Shouldn't you get a Lifeproof case for this purpose?
  • DawnVanSlim
    I thought I was sharing a fishbowl of captain and diet with Mandi, how did I end up in the shower with a gorilla? Am I back in college?
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    I thought I was sharing a fishbowl of captain and diet with Mandi, how did I end up in the shower with a gorilla? Am I back in college?
    You're complaining?
  • katamus
    Wouldn't sharing a fishbowl of captain have an end result of showering with us?
  • DawnVanSlim

Your Otterbox is absolutely not waterproof.. Shouldn't you get a Lifeproof case for this purpose?

Are you speaking from Facetime in the shower experiance?
  • DawnVanSlim
    You're complaining?

Isnt that what women do best?
  • katamus

Are you speaking from Facetime in the shower experiance?

Would you like to find out? ;)

Did you know that I work for at&t?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Do you know how tempting it is to play with you guys? I unfortunately have to run. But before I do, Dawn this is for you... :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Do you know how tempting it is to play with you guys? I unfortunately have to run. But before I do, Dawn this is for you... :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Thanks Mandi! Wanna play when you get back? You will be missed.