chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Okay my sexy friends...may I bid you all a good evening? Tonight will be a F-U-N evening celebrating the "Retirement of singlehood" for my friend...who else is in for a night of debauchery with sexy women on the loose...oh and me too?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Okay my sexy friends...may I bid you all a good evening? Tonight will be a F-U-N evening celebrating the "Retirement of singlehood" for my friend...who else is in for a night of debauchery with sexy women on the loose...oh and me too?
    Will you PLEASE pick me up on your way out?
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Forgive my ignorance. Questions only! What in the devil is a chocolate covered zombie elf? Google referred me to MFP! LOL
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Did you say debauchery?
    Is this not the best thread ever?
    yummy
  • DawnVanSlim
    I wonder how waterproof my otterbox iPhone case really is? Facetime in the shower might be a possibility, don't you think?

Your Otterbox is absolutely not waterproof.. Shouldn't you get a Lifeproof case for this purpose?

Are you speaking from Facetime in the shower experiance?

Would you like to find out? ;)

Did you know that I work for at&t?
    Is your iPhone equipped with a Lifeproof case? If that is the "case" don't you know I would like to find out?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Forgive my ignorance. Questions only! What in the devil is a chocolate covered zombie elf? Google referred me to MFP! LOL

How do we know that you are not a CCZE and that you were using Google to look into your heritage? Do you like Jello?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Did you say debauchery?
    Is this not the best thread ever?

Yes, you did hear debauchery...are you up for it???

this is the best thread ever...Who doesn't agree?
  • AwesomeMoJo

How do we know that you are not a CCZE and that you were using Google to look into your heritage? Do you like Jello?

Better yet do you like chocolate, whipped cream,debauchery, and a Gorilla in your shower?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Am I up for it? LOL Didn't you see that I wrote a book on debauchery? Should we thank GC for the book illustrations?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    I wonder how waterproof my otterbox iPhone case really is? Facetime in the shower might be a possibility, don't you think?

Your Otterbox is absolutely not waterproof.. Shouldn't you get a Lifeproof case for this purpose?

Are you speaking from Facetime in the shower experiance?

Would you like to find out? ;)

Did you know that I work for at&t?
    Is your iPhone equipped with a Lifeproof case? If that is the "case" don't you know I would like to find out?

Would you believe that it is not currently? Should I get one for our shower-time?
  • katamus
    Better yet do you like chocolate, whipped cream,debauchery, and a Gorilla in your shower?

Who wouldn't like all of those things?
  • holly1283
    Am I on the up and up? Yes. I don't know what CCZE is either. Help?
  • DawnVanSlim

Would you believe that it is not currently? Should I get one for our shower-time?

Can you send me one too?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Am I on the up and up? Yes. I don't know what CCZE is either. Help?
    Would you believe me if I told you CCZE and Chocolate covered zombie elves are one in the same?
  • holly1283
    DUH! I'm can be so dumb and I'm not blonde just old.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DUH! I'm can be so dumb and I'm not blonde just old.

LOL Please tell me you meant to do that?
  • katamus

Can you send me one too?

What color do you like?
  • holly1283
    My inside joke because all my children are blonde. However, I still don't know what a CCZE is!
  • katamus
    My inside joke because all my children are blonde. However, I still don't know what a CCZE is!

Did you know that it's supposed to be questions only?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Alright my friends.. I am out for the night...Are you all going to miss me? I will be having a cocktail or 2 for all of you.. I earned them this week.

Can I send you all hugs and kisses as well??:drinker: