chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Can I admit that I was rooting for the Titans yesterday?

Por Qua? My fellow granite Stater
    Don't you think it makes for a more interesting season when Belichick is angry?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Can I admit that I was rooting for the Titans yesterday?

Por Qua? My fellow granite Stater
    Don't you think it makes for a more interesting season when Belichick is angry?

Point Taken...Do you think he might get angrier if he loses to Sexy Rexy and the Jets?
  • mjpTennis
    Point Taken...Do you think he might get angrier if he loses to Sexy Rexy and the Jets?
    It can't be easy to lose to someone with foot fetish?
  • bigphatcat
    Can I offer some advice to all you guys? Every once in a while tell yourself this..."A Happy wife is a happy life". Just give her her way sometimes. You'll be surprised at the results.

PS- this isn't just to get some...I am being genuine here.
  • mjpTennis
    Can I offer some advice to all you guys? Every once in a while tell yourself this..."A Happy wife is a happy life". Just give her her way sometimes. You'll be surprised at the results.

Wouldn't you know my wife always gets her way? I can now see why you had a good weekend:laugh:
  • bigphatcat
    aren't you the wise man?

but it was just a good overall weekend. You have not said how your was yet have you?
  • mjpTennis
    aren't you the wise man?

but it was just a good overall weekend. You have not said how your was yet have you?
    Can I say how proud I am of my soccer kids? My oldest daughter debuted in goal for 13 yr old travel team and my 9 year old scored a couple of goals in her jamboree...and we even picked some apples on Sunday much to the delight of my wife...And can I say that I am not excited about having to replace the vent fan in the master bathroom this week?
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,462 Member
    May I brag on this 5 weeks of ADORABLE?

Diesel300.jpg
    & again?
    Diesel300-1.jpg
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,462 Member
    Hey Pirate {{waves}}
    Can I say this is the first week in a long time I've been excited to be able to go back to work and start a new work week?
    Am I going to regret this same statement a little later??
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member

Is this on the same lines as "If momma aint happy, nobody's happy?" (for the record, I try very hard not to be THAT woman)
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    aren't you the wise man?

Can I say how proud I am of my soccer kids? My oldest daughter debuted in goal for 13 yr old travel team and my 9 year old scored a couple of goals in her jamboree...and we even picked some apples on Sunday much to the delight of my wife...And can I say that I am not excited about having to replace the vent fan in the master bathroom this week?

Congrads to your girls!! Can I also say how proud I am of the Gators? Our boys are still undefeated!!! 4 - 0

Krystal, I appreciate the positive light you give!! We are fortunate to have jobs, and shouldn't ever forget it. Truth be told , I had too much weekend and its my own fault for being so tired today; I should perk up here in a bit.
  • WhiskeyCity
    WhiskeyCity Posts: 711 Member

Can you guess in how many rooms in my house I have that phrase posted?
  • mjpTennis
    Can you guess in how many rooms in my house I have that phrase posted?
    Is this the only phrase posted in your house?
  • WhiskeyCity
    WhiskeyCity Posts: 711 Member
    If you were only going to post one, would this not be the only choice?
  • mjpTennis
    If you were only going to post one, would this not be the only choice?
    I can't disagree with that, but wouldn't you know we have one of the original 15 commandments (before Moses dropped the slate that contained the last five) that reads "Thou shall not whine" for the kids benefit?
  • bigphatcat
    would you happen to know that both of my kids are fluent in Whine-ese?

@whiskey...My guess is every room except for the basement....MANTOWN
  • bigphatcat
    :laugh: I was just reedinf back. Did you guys see earlier that I said Good moaning instead of morning? This was a typo and not on purpose :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Good moaning? :)
  • bigphatcat
    do you prefer that greeting?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Did you hear my chuckle?