chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Don't you think he's still butthurt that we're "teasing"?
    A butthurt gorilla? What is going on in here?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    would you guys like the company of another or should I leave?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Are we not supposed to taunt the animals?
  • bigphatcat
    Has anyone seen or heard from Mikey in the last few days?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Why would you leave? Hiya Pirate
  • bigphatcat
    How are ya Dawn Kat and Mike...Can i say very bad day today food wise? Sis turned 50 today
  • DawnVanSlim
    Tomorrow is a new day...can I say I have not heard from Mikey in a couple of days?
  • mjpTennis
    Top of the evening, would you believe the kids were involved with about 5 hours of soccer today?
  • bigphatcat
    Isn't Soccer great? I just wish they would schedule my 4 yo and my 10 yo at different times...Is than too much to ask?
  • bigphatcat
    Tomorrow is a new day...can I say I have not heard from Mikey in a couple of days?

can I tell you that I will Likely break 4000 cals buned tommorrow for the week? Do you know I am will probably fall Short to Mike?
  • mjpTennis
    Strange how those scheduling issues can happen? We have 6 practices throughout the week with 3 different kids and none of them overlap this year...what are the chances of that?
  • mjpTennis

can I tell you that I will Likely break 4000 cals buned tommorrow for the week? Do you know I am will probably fall Short to Mike?
    That is a nice week regardless...and is my addiction really going to carry me over 7000 tomorrow?
  • mjpTennis
    ....and no tennis this week either? :sad:
  • DawnVanSlim
    That's great Pirate! Do you know after tomorrows run I will only be a couple hundred over 3000?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Michael do you know you are a maniac?
  • bigphatcat
    TY but 7000 is OUTSTANDING...Will you please let me know where you finish tomorrow? And Dawn will you let me know wher you finish?

I'm a numbers guy
  • mjpTennis
    Michael do you know you are a maniac?
    :drinker: Should I finish the week off by grabbing my boots and running in the snow tomorrow?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Do you know you are making me wish I went for a run today? lol
  • bigphatcat
    Dawn do you know I ran 3 times this week? Not very far, increased each time. Do you know I will try again tomorrow...And I think I would like to do a Warrior or a Spartan next year. Not a bad goal right?
  • mjpTennis
    TY but 7000 is OUTSTANDING...Will you please let me know where you finish tomorrow? And Dawn will you let me know wher you finish?

I'm a numbers guy
    Can I say I knew that after you figured out the min(alphabet) rock math equation?