chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Can I tell you I am watching a hell of a football game right now? It has been good from the start
    LSU/AUburn?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    You don't want to join us Michael? Did you see how expensive that race is though?

Where did you see the price for the sprint? I couldn't find it...How much was it?
  • mjpTennis

So all that is left is for me to get in to 5K Shape? You know I am an obstinate B*stard right? Will this fuel my running tommorrow?

The goal weight offer is on the table...Somewhere off of 95 between Georgetown MA and route 101.
    Sounds good from here? Did you need any more of lashing to get out and run tomorrow?
  • bigphatcat
    Can I tell you I am watching a hell of a football game right now? It has been good from the start
    LSU/AUburn?

Is that game on? what channel? I am watching Florida State/Clemson
  • mjpTennis
    Is that game on? what channel? I am watching Florida State/Clemson
    ESPN....would you know it just finished and I am switching to Notre Dame/Michigan on NBC?
  • bigphatcat
    Did you not see Obstinate B*stard? I am a self motivator
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    You don't want to join us Michael? Did you see how expensive that race is though?

Where did you see the price for the sprint? I couldn't find it...How much was it?

I was looking at the IL one for this year, if I signed up now can you believe it was around $140!? It's cheaper the earlier you sign up, I think $95 was the cheapest?
  • mjpTennis
    Can I say I overlooked that while not offending you? Tough break for Auburn.
  • mjpTennis
    I was looking at the IL one for this year, if I signed up now can you believe it was around $140!? It's cheaper the earlier you sign up, I think $95 was the cheapest?
    Maybe we will find the hidden treasure?
  • bigphatcat
    Do you know I have been flipping around between ABC, Fox and NBC, but the FSU?Clemson game is the most exciting? You a Fan of ND or Michigan?
  • bigphatcat
    Can I say I overlooked that while not offending you? Tough break for Auburn.

No offense taken...Do you think we will see a rematch of Alabama/Auburn in January?
  • bigphatcat

Is $95 expensive for a race? Don't know anything at all
  • mjpTennis
    Would it be a surprise is I said Georgia Bulldogs?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Speaking of football and tight ends, do you think I have too much junk in my trunk?
  • mjpTennis
    Speaking of football and tight ends, do you think I have too much junk in my trunk?
    Did you say too much junk on your trunk? :noway:
  • bigphatcat

Do you know what an Onion is?
  • DawnVanSlim

Is $95 expensive for a race? Don't know anything at all

My other mud runs were $75ea...luckily for me my sister in law gets us in our races for free because of her work. I have only had to pay for the beer belly run this year, and that was what, $15?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Damn it, I was going to delete that picture afterwards..lol You weren't supposed to quote it?
  • mjpTennis
    Do you know what an Onion is?
    :sad:
  • bigphatcat
    Would it be a surprise is I said Georgia Bulldogs?

Would YOU be surprised if I said Nebraska or Alabama? I actually saw a game at Tuscaloosa and have been formally invited to Lincoln to watch a game in Seasons tickets seats