chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Dawn do you know I ran 3 times this week? Not very far, increased each time. Do you know I will try again tomorrow...And I think I would like to do a Warrior or a Spartan next year. Not a bad goal right?

You obviously know this makes me very happy? How could I think of a better goal for you? The mud runs are a lot of fun.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    do you know it's nice to have a fellow geek friend on here who is not really a geek?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Can I share some interesting news....I have enrolled to work with a kinesiology student again through my job at the university? Do you think I will be as lucky to get a student who is also a NE cheerleader again?
  • bigphatcat
    Dawn do you know I ran 3 times this week? Not very far, increased each time. Do you know I will try again tomorrow...And I think I would like to do a Warrior or a Spartan next year. Not a bad goal right?

You obviously know this makes me very happy? How could I think of a better goal for you? The mud runs are a lot of fun.

Do you know in a Spartan there are people trying to shoulder block you? Can I say I would welcome it and hit them like a freight train with a full head of steam?
  • DawnVanSlim
    I am not very familar with the Spartan but I am about to look it up, can I tell you it sounds right up your alley?
  • mjpTennis
    Would it be out of the realm of possibility to see you wearing a pirate patch and delivering quite the forearm shiver?
  • bigphatcat
    Can I share some interesting news....I have enrolled to work with a kinesiology student again through my job at the university? Do you think I will be as lucky to get a student who is also a NE cheerleader again?

What doe Wifey think of this? not breaking aggies, just want to know.
  • mjpTennis
    g12c0000000000000002e5f78626e436c1397712d2c2d8683c3e18aa569.jpg
    Motivational?.....not quite CCZE material...
  • mjpTennis

What doe Wifey think of this? not breaking aggies, just want to know.
    42 lbs earlier she wasn't so concerned....can I say we will find out soon enough? Wouldn't you know that she is pretty smart to know that I need to have exercise in my life to be happy?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Pirate did you watch that Spartan video? I would sign up for that in a heartbeat!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Has anyone seen or heard from Mikey in the last few days?

Can I say I just confirmed he's still alive?
  • mjpTennis
    Pirate did you watch that Spartan video? I would sign up for that in a heartbeat!
    Just saw one too...can I throw my support for you too?
  • bigphatcat
    If I am able to do a Spartan or a Warrior next year...Should Mike and I do it together? Do you know when he reaches his goal weight soon There is an offer on the table for me to meet him somewhere off of route 95 and buy him a grape crush or two?

Maybe pics to post on here?
  • DawnVanSlim
    You don't want to join us Michael? Did you see how expensive that race is though?
  • DawnVanSlim
    If I am able to do a Spartan or a Warrior next year...Should Mike and I do it together? Do you know when he reaches his goal weight soon There is an offer on the table for me to meet him somewhere off of route 95 and buy him a grape crush or two?

Pics or it never happened, you know that right?
  • mjpTennis

Is that a gauntlet? Can I say that I am game? Would we be drinking on your boat?
  • mjpTennis
    Do you think that a future mud competition would be a great place to meet all CCZE?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Can we help each other wash off at the end?
  • bigphatcat

Is that a gauntlet? Can I say that I am game? Would we be drinking on your boat?

So all that is left is for me to get in to 5K Shape? You know I am an obstinate B*stard right? Will this fuel my running tommorrow?

The goal weight offer is on the table...Somewhere off of 95 between Georgetown MA and route 101.
  • bigphatcat
    Can I tell you I am watching a hell of a football game right now? It has been good from the start