chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member

Do you know what an Onion is?

Care to explain?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Damn it, I was going to delete that picture afterwards..lol You weren't supposed to quote it?
    Good timing...wouldn't you know I could edit it still? :sad:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    An Onion is a Booty that brings a tear of joy to your eye when you think of peeling the pants off of it. Understand?
  • bigphatcat
    Damn it, I was going to delete that picture afterwards..lol You weren't supposed to quote it?

Happy?
  • DawnVanSlim

Happy?
    Can I thank you? :smooched: and you Michael? :smooched:
  • DawnVanSlim
    An Onion is a Booty that brings a tear of joy to your eye when you think of peeling the pants off of it. Understand?

LOL, why have I never heard this before?
  • mjpTennis
    Would YOU be surprised if I said Nebraska or Alabama? I actually saw a game at Tuscaloosa and have been formally invited to Lincoln to watch a game in Seasons tickets seats
    Yes...and let me recommend Nebraska football. Wouldn't you know that until I visited the University of Texas, Nebraska was by far the craziest college football atmosphere I had been in? Landed smack in the middle of a rib party in downtown Lincoln...beer...ribs...women...beer....ribs...do you think heaven will look like that?
  • mjpTennis
    Can I thank you? :smooched: and you Michael? :smooched:
    You're welcome..but shouldn't we be thanking you? Running definitely fits you well!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member

Happy?

Yes, can I thank you for quoting so I didn't miss out while lurking?
  • bigphatcat
    Would YOU be surprised if I said Nebraska or Alabama? I actually saw a game at Tuscaloosa and have been formally invited to Lincoln to watch a game in Seasons tickets seats
    Yes...and let me recommend Nebraska football. Wouldn't you know that until I visited the University of Texas, Nebraska was by far the craziest college football atmosphere I had been in? Landed smack in the middle of a rib party in downtown Lincoln...beer...ribs...women...beer....ribs...do you think heaven will look like that?

*Speechless*

Did you just describe heaven if the game was being called by Keith Jackson with John Madden in color?
  • DawnVanSlim

Happy?

Yes, can I thank you for quoting so I didn't miss out while lurking?

LOL, welcome back?
  • mjpTennis

*Speechless*

Did you just describe heaven if the game was being called by Keith Jackson with John Madden in color?
    That is a great reference! And can I welcome Kat to our little e-heaven?
  • bigphatcat
    are we boring you with NCAA Football Talk? is this rude of us?

Would you like to fly out next spring and do a race with us in the cool NH spring? you too Kat?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Was me posting a booty shot kinda like your wives trying to get your attention when the big game is on? LMAO
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Who what now?
  • bigphatcat
    Was me posting a booty shot kinda like your wives trying to get your attention when the big game is on? LMAO

Are the two of us oblivious? will you accept this flower? :flowerforyou:
  • DawnVanSlim

Are the two of us oblivious? will you accept this flower? :flowerforyou:

LOL lesson learned?
  • bigphatcat
    Who what now?

Did you miss Dawn's onion?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Who what now?

Me, picking you up on my way to FL, is now okay?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Can you drive faster, Dawn?