chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Good morning Michael...Can I thank you for the words of encouragement today? Kinda needed it. IS this rain going to hold off?
    Shall I vote yes? If so, do you think I can pull off a 6.2 mile run tonight and then play a 30 minute soccer scrimmage right afterwards?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Don't you think if you are carrying a man purse you are asking to get mugged?
    Haven't you heard that it takes a big man to carry a man purse but an even bigger man to laugh at that man for carrying a man purse? Can I say good morning to you all?

Good morning Michael! How are you?
  • garnetsms
    HumpDay already? *yawn*

Good morning Jer!!! Rough night?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Good morning Michael...Can I thank you for the words of encouragement today? Kinda needed it. IS this rain going to hold off?
    Shall I vote yes? If so, do you think I can pull off a 6.2 mile run tonight and then play a 30 minute soccer scrimmage right afterwards?

Do I think this is not only possible but likely...Wanna check in at the end of the day and give the ^5 for a 1k day?
  • mjpTennis
    A little tired from stocking the basement with Keurig coffee, but beyond that, would you believe I am overdosed on coffee and feeling good?
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    HumpDay already? *yawn*

Good morning Jer!!! Rough night?

Morning to you!! Not at all, would you believe early morning?
  • mjpTennis
    ...and Shelia....how you dew..'n?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member

Are you feeling a little competitive, trying to catch me in my running?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Can't you see I'm trying to get ready?
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Has anyone ever seen a sweeter pair of boobies in their life?

22716307_7337.jpg
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Can you see I just got ready?
  • mjpTennis
    More Mr Miagi "defense only" competitive...someone trumped my 6 miler this week....(to quote the SNL Church Lady).....mmmmmm....who could that be?
  • DawnVanSlim
    More Mr Miagi "defense only" competitive...someone trumped my 6 miler this week....(to quote the SNL Church Lady).....mmmmmm....who could that be?

Hey, I gotta do what I gotta do. Every bone in my body is competitive..lol Did you check your inbox, did you know I finally sent you that email about endomondo?
  • mjpTennis
    Hey, I gotta do what I gotta do. Every bone in my body is competitive..lol Did you check your inbox, did you know I finally sent you that email about endomondo?
    Can't you see my posts already? See you later?
  • GorillaEsq
    EVERY bone in your body? Really.
  • DawnVanSlim
    Hey did you see who won the flip last night? lol
  • garnetsms
    A little tired from stocking the basement with Keurig coffee, but beyond that, would you believe I am overdosed on coffee and feeling good?

May I ask why you are stocking your basement with Keurig coffee?
  • GorillaEsq
    Me? Of course. Need you ask?
  • garnetsms
    ...and Shelia....how you dew..'n?

I am having a pretty good morning. Do you know how glad I am it finally quit raining?
  • garnetsms
    Hey did you see who won the flip last night? lol

Yes Dawn, how could we miss it? :wink: