chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    would you have to hump them?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Me? Of course. Need you ask?

Are you growing a goatee?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Need you check again? :wink:
    Check what? Every bone in your body?

Including yours? ;)
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    You like being on top of the hump pile?

On top, bottom, sideways, upside down... just include me, k?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    What did I miss? I have noone to hump...any volunteers?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    So, the nutritionist/trainer comes to our office to do our measurements and weight...how on earth did I GAIN 3 lbs and LOSE 4 inches off my waist??? Can someone explain this to me please?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Need you check again? :wink:
    Check what? Every bone in your body?

Think you can find one you are familiar with?..... My elbow, you know the one I am constantly jabbing into you when noone is looking for being a smartass?
  • mandipandi75
    What did I miss? I have noone to hump...any volunteers?

Did you know the mosquito bites came out just for you?
  • DawnVanSlim
    So, the nutritionist/trainer comes to our office to do our measurements and weight...how on earth did I GAIN 3 lbs and LOSE 4 inches off my waist??? Can someone explain this to me please?

Why didn't you ask the nutritionist/trainer?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    are we going to get into the difference between muscle and fat again?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Can you tell us which weighs more? :laugh:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Jojo two explanations either you gained muscle which burns calories (fat does not) or you drank an excess of fluids before weigh in...Where you are doing Shred, I would guess the first...

Understand?
  • MikeyD1280

did you know that if you had two of something that was the same size, height and width, that muscle would be heavier?
  • AwesomeMoJo

Well..she is only here for a limited time..so we only get a few minutes each with her...did that answer your question??

Don't you think it is nice enough my employer is offering this service as well as rewarding the person who loses the biggest percentage of body fat every 8 weeks???
  • MikeyD1280

Well..she is only here for a limited time..so we only get a few minutes each with her...did that answer your question??

Don't you think it is nice enough my employer is offering this service as well as rewarding the person who loses the biggest percentage of body fat every 8 weeks???

does your reward happen to be an extra shot of protein?:indifferent:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Thats great Jojo. Did you know our onsite work nurse is who introduced me to MFP and also the reason I can get away with using it all day at work? :drinker:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member

did you know that if you had two of something that was the same size, height and width, that muscle would be heavier?

is this refferred to as density? Hello Mikey
  • MikeyD1280

is this refferred to as density? Hello Mikey

did you say volume in another term?
  • MikeyD1280
    Thats great Jojo. Did you know our onsite work nurse is who introduced me to MFP and also the reason I can get away with using it all day at work? :drinker:

do you know that my employer is big on fitness too and I feel I can justify some of being on here?
  • mandipandi75
    Are you not alone with the employer involvement? We only get a health screening though once every two years.