If you could punch anyone, who would it be?

Options

Replies

• LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Considering this board is indexed and thus searchable....I refuse to link my screen name with that dirty biotches...err...uhh...

Nevermind.

Lol...Chris...

The best part? Its not who you think lol...its actually her freakin mother =p.

REALLY??? I am surprised. You are moving up and on, my friend, ha haa ha!

If you knew her mother, you'd punch her for me. Of this I have noooo doubt.

Her mother and my mother should get together and go bowling.
  • LAWoman79
    Options
    My last boss for firing me cuz I have seizures! :explode: :grumble:

My brother has epilepsy and has been fired for having seizures. Not fair.

Can they legally do that?
  • jagwab
    jagwab Posts: 93
    Options
    The crazy b*tch who keeps sending me messages about how I am going to injure myself doing Crossfit.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    John Lackey!!
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I've been thinking for a while about this one and I can honestly say...nobody. I don't have enough anger in me to wish pain on anyone. I've had enough pain in my life to never wish that on my worst enemy.

Now - In my past, there were plenty. LOL!
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    Kristen Stewart. Is that her name? From all those vampire movies? I have never seen the movies, but would it kill that girl to have a different facial expression. For the love of god SMILE. Ugh.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options

Apparently, if it is a risk to them to do their job. My bro got fired from TrueValue because he had a seizure at work and he COULD have hit merchandise which COULD have fallen on him, but didn't
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    Nicholas Cage.

HAHAHA gotta love how he gets all intense at the end of a SENTENCE. Oh and his hair. Seriously, WTF?
  • lilybear84
    lilybear84 Posts: 57
    Options
    My boyfriends ex wife and my ex husband and also his new girlfriend.. haha
  • LAWoman79
    Options
    That sucks!

Apparently, if it is a risk to them to do their job. My bro got fired from TrueValue because he had a seizure at work and he COULD have hit merchandise which COULD have fallen on him, but didn't
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    And about 98% of the people in government across ALL the boards...anyone that cuts education and jobs to give themselves and corporations bonuses and anyone that tries to infringe on our rights and anyone that gets all up in my uterus.

That's more legislature than government. I have a government job and believe me, 98% of us do NOT make those kind of decisions.

My one person? The *kitten* that called me fat in the 6th grade, and my ex boyfriend who told me he wasn't "sexually attracted to me anymore" when we broke up.
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My ex. Such a cliché but he cheated on me with a prostitute, and told me he was in love with someone else the entire 3 yrs we were together, but because he didnt have a shot with her, he decided I would do :angry: :angry: :angry:

Not angry at it anymore, but if I saw him around the traps, and I had a brick in my hand, I would throw it in his face :happy:
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Without a doubt, the annoying Boost Mobile guy. Oh and Glen Beck.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    The old guy that built my house....
  • LAWoman79
    Options
    Kristen Stewart. Is that her name? From all those vampire movies? I have never seen the movies, but would it kill that girl to have a different facial expression. For the love of god SMILE. Ugh.

LOL!
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    girl I worked with that NEVER SHUTS THE *kitten* UP. I don't care about every detail about your life, stfu.

BAM right in the kisser!
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    To be honest I could punch myself for ever allowing myself to get this FAT!!!!!!! Look at all the scrap I have to do to get back in shape. ugh:explode:

Oh and I would love to punch the crap outta Charlie Sheen.WTF! Why does he keep getting jobs and making millions of dollars each year with his bad personal life record?

God I knew I should have become an actress cuz I can be such a drama queen.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Nicholas Cage.

HAHAHA gotta love how he gets all intense at the end of a SENTENCE. Oh and his hair. Seriously, WTF?

906.jpg
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    dead beat dads!
  • spa9177
    spa9177 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My SISTER - N- LAW!!!! Big time LOSER!!!!