If you could punch anyone, who would it be?

Options

Replies

• LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My mother and my ex... man that would f-ing rock

And yes, i went with two, im just that greedy

Ditto, to both!
  • LAWoman79
    Options
    My mother and my ex... man that would f-ing rock

And yes, i went with two, im just that greedy

Ditto, to both!

P.s. I can have as many as I want...I'm the OP.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Rush Limbaugh
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    That woman Ramona on The Real Housewives of NY. She is a nut job who deserves a punch!!
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Lebron James

I was reading through all these pages and PRAYED someone would say him! I hate him with all of my being. To my core. UGH!
    " I hate Lebron James as much as Lebron James loves Lebron James!"
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    The NC legislature who think that all public employees should get a raise EXCEPT teachers...WTF???

And THE INSECURE JERK of the Century :laugh:
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Rick Scott...that douche
  • xButterflyEffectx
    xButterflyEffectx Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The father of my children...he chooses not to see them. Head contact via Facebook about six months ago. The first time in ten years. He spent three hours telling his fifteen year old daughter what a bad person I am and how he thinks she must be horrible too. Very sad for her. He is a total @&$?!.

permission to punch!

Lol....thanks!
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Mine would be the old guy in my office, who flirts with and says TOTALLY inappropriate things to me.

You know you secretly like it. I would punch Lebron James, Peyton Manning, and Alex Rodriguez in know particular order.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    My ex who fooled and dumped me twice for the same reason, another woman :mad:
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I actually can't think of anyone I'd like to punch at the moment. I'm shocked, but I'm going to call it a good day!

Me Too! Feel the same way!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Anyone who deletes me off their friends list. I get real mad about that :angry:
    People know better than to do that with me. I know things about them. Fear me! :devil:

You two seem really upset about friend list drama, what happened?
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Mine would be the old guy in my office, who flirts with and says TOTALLY inappropriate things to me.

You know you secretly like it. I would punch Lebron James, Peyton Manning, and Alex Rodriguez in know particular order.

oh and every member of the Kardashian family and their significant others especially Kanye West. I take that back I don't mind Khloe or Lamar too much, but everyone else
  • LAWoman79
    Options

Nah...I don't think old wrinkly balls would do out for me.
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    The NC legislature who think that all public employees should get a raise EXCEPT teachers...WTF???

Opposite here in GA. The teachers got raises and the other state employees have not in yearsssssssssssssssssss
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I totally get what you meant, it just made me think of that story =). I usually don't have that problem with waitresses flirting with my husband. I mean, he's an attractive guy and he does get attention. I usually just let it ride though because honestly I think it's funny =). Plus there's a girl at Subway that I know has a thing for him and she always gives him "extra" for free. I'm not going to ruin a good thing haha (yes, I know that sounds bad lmao).

You're secure, which is awesome! I feel the same way about it.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Lots of people

Bill Maher would probably be high on the list because well he thinks he's funny but really he's just a d-ouche
    Joy Bahar SEE ABOVE RESPONSE on Bill Maher
    Lots of politicians who talk out of both sides of their faces
    SPAZ on WAAF in Boston
    Michael Savage...bombastic boob....he is so busy patting himself on the back, he never listens to any of the callers
  • Leslie715
    Leslie715 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My mother-in-law, her sister and her boyfriend.

Ahhh... just sharing that makes me feel ALMOST as good as if I actually DID it! :D
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

Nah...I don't think old wrinkly balls would do out for me.

Balls can wink!? Creepy!! :wink: :laugh:

Edit to add, I TOTALLY read that wrong the first time! LMFAO!! Don't punch me!

Or DID I!? You edited too!!
  • all homophobics. line them all up and let me start punching.