If you could punch anyone, who would it be?

Options
LAWoman79
LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
Mine would be the old guy in my office, who flirts with and says TOTALLY inappropriate things to me.

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Anyone who deletes me off their friends list. I get real mad about that :angry:
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    The ex
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    No prison time? Easy, Mario.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Rush Limbaugh.
  • panthersfly
    panthersfly Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mine would be the kid who played Harry Potter. That dude has such a punchable face.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    People know better than to do that with me. I know things about them. Fear me! :devil:
  • BostonMatt
    BostonMatt Posts: 258
    Options
    Mine would be the old guy in my office, who flirts with and says TOTALLY inappropriate things to me.

Go to HR with that stuff. You don't have to put up with it.

The guy at the gym that insists on working out in front of the bar rack which prevents others from getting weights off the rack. Pick up your weights and move so others can get to the weights.
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    ANYBODY WITH A PET ELEPHANT!!!!!!!!!
    THAT JUST BOILS MY BLOOD AND MAKE ME ANGRY I JUST WANNA AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHBBBBLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ELEPHANTS! ELEPHANTS! ITS JUST CFHEDYHEW8IEW9O32BN7U8TGDS782J1NGYHDUIEW987UYHDS88IUJR3DEHY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WONT CONFORM! I WONT CONFORM! YA CANT MAKE ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BLAHAAAAAHAAHAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! ELEPHANTS EVERYWHERE! UP YOUR MUMS BUM NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
  • tmpayton
    tmpayton Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    co-worker....UGGHHH
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Just ONE???? URGGGHHHH
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Today my roommate, I came back to the flat and found her eating some of my bacon :mad: :explode:
  • LAWoman79
    Options

Ah *kitten*...are/were we friends?
  • sschmidt928
    sschmidt928 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My mother in law. Is that wrong?? ;)
  • LAWoman79
    Options
    Today my roommate, I came back to the flat and found her eating some of my bacon :mad: :explode:

You are allowed to kill for bacon.
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    All the *kitten* on here who think they're hot ****.

:)
  • xButterflyEffectx
    xButterflyEffectx Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The father of my children...he chooses not to see them. Head contact via Facebook about six months ago. The first time in ten years. He spent three hours telling his fifteen year old daughter what a bad person I am and how he thinks she must be horrible too. Very sad for her. He is a total @&$?!.
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Definitely my 2nd ex husband... in fact I would like to punch him over and over ....:grumble:
  • LAWoman79
    Options

Go to HR with that stuff. You don't have to put up with it.

The guy at the gym that insists on working out in front of the bar rack which prevents others from getting weights off the rack. Pick up your weights and move so others can get to the weights.

No way. I'm all about taking my own revenge.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    The NC legislature who think that all public employees should get a raise EXCEPT teachers...WTF???
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    The father of my children...he chooses not to see them. Head contact via Facebook about six months ago.
    Like a headbutt, but via Facebook? Oh, my. I would certainly report that to the authorities.