If you could punch anyone, who would it be?

Options

Replies

• FireballStrike
    FireballStrike Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    The list is long and undistinguished.
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My boss's wife.. she stalks me!! yeah and I like my job :) but that lady is like the blonde in the movie "Obsession" but is convinced I AM the mistress.. She deserves a throat punch AND a beaver bone punch!!!
  • erikkasusann
    erikkasusann Posts: 104
    Options
    I actually can't think of anyone I'd like to punch at the moment. I'm shocked, but I'm going to call it a good day!
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    The father of my children...he chooses not to see them. Head contact via Facebook about six months ago. The first time in ten years. He spent three hours telling his fifteen year old daughter what a bad person I am and how he thinks she must be horrible too. Very sad for her. He is a total @&$?!.

permission to punch!
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My brothers pathological liar, socio path of an ex wife:mad: :explode: :devil: :devil: :devil: . I want to wrap my hands around her neck and............oh, forgot you guys were here for a sec! I'm embarrassed that I even allow her to get under my skin so badly! :embarassed:

OP - definitely go to HR!
  • aubreykkkk
    aubreykkkk Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    The guy who called me a beached whale at school last week and the girl that called me a b**** two weeks ago for no reason.
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    The NC legislature who think that all public employees should get a raise EXCEPT teachers...WTF???

AMEN to that!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Hmm...Justin Bieber, Floyd Mayweather, and Tyler the Creator
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Bono
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I am not a violent person.

That being said, there may be a couple of people (cough*cough*ahem*ex*cough*husband*cough*cough) that I wouldn't mind seeing get punched - just not by me, and not to cause any real damage. Maybe just to knock some sense into them?
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My mother in law. Is that wrong?? ;)

:love:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Anyone gullible enough to fall for Michael Moore's propaganda.
    I can't fault him, he's got an agenda. But those who buy it...
  • En2Deep42
    En2Deep42 Posts: 1
    Options
    My daughter-in-law
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    The "fake" Kim Kardashian! Because of the stupid things she does, just to get media attention.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    The people who don't mind me working really hard my whole life so that they can collect welfare and NEVER GET OFF!!!!!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    The guy from International Paper who called me up with a PO(purchase order) and a job award, who then called the next day to say corporate killed the project. My Italian juju said he was lying and I went out to the job to find another contractor doing the job and a sub standard job at that. I don't mind getting beat on a bid, it happens all the time. I just can't stand the lying. I would like to throttle that guy in the throat...
    The rest of the time I am just a big teddy bear.
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    An old boss, and an *kitten* that I met awhile back that I never got a chance to tell off.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I live in Montreal and we are dealing with some pretty inane protests... against the government wanting to raise school tuition (which by the way is the lowest in Canada...)... so out of this protest we have spun out of control into a full on revolt against capitalism, sexual discrimination (against the models used at the recent F1 grand prix), against the police, against anyone who doesn't side with them.
    This morning we woke up to these images....
    http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Opinion+Montreal+taking+beating/6766165/story.html

SO who would I like to punch? I'd like to punch every single one of these a$$hats in the throat and send them to school for a brief history lesson.
  • Kenhabes
    Kenhabes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Whatever entity was slacking off the day my first son was born prematurely and didn't make it after a week of fighting in the NICU. I would punch them... very very VERY HARD. I'm talking "First of the North Star" hard!