If you could punch anyone, who would it be?

Options

Replies

• _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    The boy who touched me inappropriately when I was 6. Of course, he's an adult, now. But I would love to sucker punch that guy all the way into next week, every time I see him!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    No prison time? Easy, Mario.

If you're talking about Mario Lopez, I'm 100% with ya.
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Only ONE!!!!!!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    *kitten* talkers
    Arrogant people (humility is so underrated)
    Overly flirtatious female waitresses who flirt with your bf right in front of you
    Waitresses/cashiers/etc who are awful at customer service
    Liars
    Thieves
    Slutty women who go out leaving nothing to the imagination--damn put some clothes on
    Bullies
    Racists
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    my clients, when they refuse to take their meds or try talking to me when I'm in the middle of paperwork :grumble:
  • JoeD1968
    JoeD1968 Posts: 167
    Options
    1.people who post" If you could punch anyone, who would it be?"
    2 everyone else
  • LAWoman79
    Options
    Only ONE!!!!!!

Lol...I said "anyone."
  • LAWoman79
    Options
    1.people who post" If you could punch anyone, who would it be?"
    2 everyone else

Ready when you are.
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    *kitten* talkers
    Overly flirtatious female waitresses who flirt with your bf right in front of you
    Liars
    Thieves
    Slutty women who go out leaving nothing to the imagination--damn put some clothes on
    Bullies
    Racists

lol I have to say on the flip side, some girlfriends need to be punched too. I used to be a cashier at Wendy's and I ran into a guy who's mom used to baby sit me. I was chatting with him (he had a male friend with him and some girl I didn't know at the time was his gf) and I didn't do anything remotely flirty. She got all up in my face though like I was trying to steal her "man". She went as far as to track me down on Myspace (so long ago haha) and tell me off for not asking who she was in the first place. I was like B***** please.... I don't want your man. Never have never will. I'd like to punch her in the face for being a rotten you know what.

Also, I'd looooove to punch an ex of mine and customer service reps who have no phone skills.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    *kitten* talkers
    Liars
    Thieves
    Bullies
    Racists

lol I have to say on the flip side, some girlfriends need to be punched too. I used to be a cashier at Wendy's and I ran into a guy who's mom used to baby sit me. I was chatting with him (he had a male friend with him and some girl I didn't know at the time was his gf) and I didn't do anything remotely flirty. She got all up in my face though like I was trying to steal her "man". She went as far as to track me down on Myspace (so long ago haha) and tell me off for not asking who she was in the first place. I was like B***** please.... I don't want your man. Never have never will. I'd like to punch her in the face for being a rotten you know what.

Also, I'd looooove to punch an ex of mine and customer service reps who have no phone skills.

You wouldn't qualify as l"overly flirtatious"--usually its waitresses wanting tips. Ugh. And what a crazy biotch.
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I totally get what you meant, it just made me think of that story =). I usually don't have that problem with waitresses flirting with my husband. I mean, he's an attractive guy and he does get attention. I usually just let it ride though because honestly I think it's funny =). Plus there's a girl at Subway that I know has a thing for him and she always gives him "extra" for free. I'm not going to ruin a good thing haha (yes, I know that sounds bad lmao).
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Obama.
  • tempestrising
    Options
    So not a violent person...but there is one individual who deserves
    a huge dose of whoop *kitten*...my ex who loves to promise my son he will
    definitely see him on the weekend but then doesn't bother to call him for
    weeks. :angry:
  • Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Options
    As a right of passage, I'd like to blare some 'In The Air Tonight' by Phil Collins and let Mike Tyson punch me.
  • LAWoman79
    Options
    The guy who called me a beached whale at school last week and the girl that called me a b**** two weeks ago for no reason.

Oh how I wish I knew where your school is...
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    *kitten* talkers
    Liars
    Thieves
    Bullies
    Racists

I run a cash register and I want to punch every customer because 99% are @ssholes. So yeah, I'm probably terrible at customer service.
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    Miley Cyrus. Hands down.
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Tom Brady.

I was going to say Nicki Minaj...but I'd rather fill her throat with cement.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    My mother and my ex... man that would f-ing rock

And yes, i went with two, im just that greedy