If you could punch anyone, who would it be?

Options

Replies

• GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    The "fake" Kim Kardashian! Because of the stupid things she does, just to get media attention.
    I don't know about the fake Kim Kardashian, but I would be happy to spank the real one.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    That person using the cell phone in the movies .... right in the throat!
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    The people who don't mind me working really hard my whole life so that they can collect welfare and NEVER GET OFF!!!!!

Ahhhhhhh this is what the ex sister in law ( mentioned above) does. Her kids are in SCHOOL ALL DAY. GET A J-O-B!!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    People who copy and paste stuff on Facebook and then say others should copy and paste it as well.

All of them.
  • mtaylor1980
    mtaylor1980 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hmm...Justin Bieber, Floyd Mayweather, and Tyler the Creator

DAMN!!! I was going to say Justin Beiber!!! hahaa :-)
    Okay then...Nicki Minaj
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    The Ex: self-explanatory
    The Clod: another ex; but is never referred to by name because he is a total douche & therefore will forever remain "The Clod")
    The Evil One: unfortunately, this one is related to me by marriage
  • jnerdin
    jnerdin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    The person who added forums to MyFitnessPal.
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    The guy from International Paper who called me up with a PO(purchase order) and a job award, who then called the next day to say corporate killed the project. My Italian juju said he was lying and I went out to the job to find another contractor doing the job and a sub standard job at that. I don't mind getting beat on a bid, it happens all the time. I just can't stand the lying. I would like to throttle that guy in the throat...
    The rest of the time I am just a big teddy bear.

And by all means, you have good reason.
  • macnotes
    macnotes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My boss's wife.. she stalks me!! yeah and I like my job :) but that lady is like the blonde in the movie "Obsession" but is convinced I AM the mistress.. She deserves a throat punch AND a beaver bone punch!!!

ROFLMA.....beaver bone punch. That's a new one I will have to use....now when???
  • Twidget12
    Twidget12 Posts: 71
    Options
    Just ONE???? URGGGHHHH

Amen to that sister! I was thinking the same thing lol. And I am pretty sure all of them are people I work with :happy:
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    The list grows everyday, but I would start with one b*itch in particular!!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    My boss...or just about anyone that I work with.

And about 98% of the people in government across ALL the boards...anyone that cuts education and jobs to give themselves and corporations bonuses and anyone that tries to infringe on our rights and anyone that gets all up in my uterus.

And slow walking people....I'd like to punch them in the back of the head (like the line of teenagers across the mall that makes it impossible to go around, not the ones that have other injuries or ailments)
  • frazzle29
    frazzle29 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My last boss for firing me cuz I have seizures! :explode: :grumble:
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Simon Cowell. Yes, One Direction was SUCH a good idea .... aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh
  • soontobeskinnysara
    soontobeskinnysara Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Anyone gullible enough to fall for Michael Moore's propaganda.
    I can't fault him, he's got an agenda. But those who buy it...

I actually like Michael Moore. I think his movies are entertaining and I take everything he says with a grain of salt. With that being said, he hasn't made me change my views on anything, I just find him to be a good filmmaker.
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    The person who added forums to MyFitnessPal.

Why? Are you a mod?
  • MRSCHAZZY
    MRSCHAZZY Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ANYBODY WITH A PET ELEPHANT!!!!!!!!!
    THAT JUST BOILS MY BLOOD AND MAKE ME ANGRY I JUST WANNA AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHBBBBLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ELEPHANTS! ELEPHANTS! ITS JUST CFHEDYHEW8IEW9O32BN7U8TGDS782J1NGYHDUIEW987UYHDS88IUJR3DEHY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WONT CONFORM! I WONT CONFORM! YA CANT MAKE ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BLAHAAAAAHAAHAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! ELEPHANTS EVERYWHERE! UP YOUR MUMS BUM NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

forget your meds today??
  • puppy1002
    puppy1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    A Co worker and an EX!!!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter - I'll just punch. How 'bout one of you give me one of the people you can't fit in your one hit??
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    The people who don't mind me working really hard my whole life so that they can collect welfare and NEVER GET OFF!!!!!:

Amen to that one,me and my ex husband share custody of the kids but I still have to pay him child suoport,because he won't work. Lazy bum gets welfare and child support !:sad: :sad: :sad: