boys with tattoos.

Options

Replies

• Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend any of you tattooed up peeps (boys and girls)
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Come on people, don't you get it? Truebeauty101 is one giant troll lol :bigsmile:
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You know what's funny about this, the whole thing is like a really awkward conversation I had with my mother after she found out I got tatted. I'm highly amused.

To those who get it, you get it and that's why you get each other. To those who don't get it, that's OK, but you probably won't truly ever "get it". There is something that happens when you mark your body - you permanently become part of something. For everyone there is a different meaning, pride, memorial, challenge, vanity, etc. For those tattoos with meaning (we all know some have none) you are putting a piece of your life on display. Which is why I think people are quick to defend, there is a sort of vulnerability to having tattoos (which I believe adds to the beauty of them). If you have a tattoo you are forever opening yourself up to talk about what it means, and that is part of your life. It's like a story, you get them and your story lives on.

Anyway, this is my American perspective on tattoos, which I love and I plan to get a full sleeve when I'm done with this part of my story. Ask me about it when it's done. :)
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Come on people, don't you get it? Truebeauty101 is one giant troll lol :bigsmile:

That has to be the case, especially when you can't even post a profile pic of yourself!
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    you obviously have your shackles up...
    My shackles up? :laugh:

What am I? A slave? A prisoner?

The phrase is "getting one's hackles up". Nice try.

~giggle~ i ~puffy heart~ you GMF.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Less talky talky... more pics of boys with tattoos please... to those who have shared your ink.. .thank you. to those who are voicing your opinion... go away you made looking at this thread take way longer than it should have...
  • outlaw5353
    outlaw5353 Posts: 50
    Options
    ok help me out how do i add my pics
  • outlaw5353
    Options
    file:///C:/Users/giancarlo%20francis/Pictures/download%20(2).jpg
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    file:///C:/Users/giancarlo%20francis/Pictures/download%20(2).jpg

You can't post pics direction from your computer. Upload them to a website like Photobucket (free to sign up) and you'll get the img code from them when you upload the pics. Make sure if you use Photobucket to replace IMG with img when posting the image
  • outlaw5353
    Options
    106hmc4.jpg
    2uoqt07.jpg
    6z90kh.jpg
  • outlaw5353
    Options
    ahhi cantfigthisoutlmao
  • outlaw5353
    Options
    6z90kh.jpg maybe this will work
  • outlaw5353
    Options
    106hmc4.jpg
    2uoqt07.jpg
    6z90kh.jpg
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    Here is number 1. I am working on the design for number 2 now. :o)

tatt-part2-1.jpg

LOVE...dragons are my thing...i plan on getting my first tattoo soon.

Thanks! My dragons have a very different meaning than what most people intend. Every detail, right down to the direction the horns are pointing, has a specific meaning. I absolutely LOVE it. I can't wait to get number two. Just gotta save up the cash!
  • DangerJim71
    DangerJim71 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    21221599_6482.jpg
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    $$$ Is the only thing keeping me from being like 80% covered.

http://imgur.com/a/zI3dP

Edit: just realized that I don't think my chest tat is in that album. Strange. And sucks since the yellows and oranges have faded out so much in the dozen or so years since I got it.
  • mrcheekychops81
    Options
    I have:-

A panthers head overlay on a sword on my arm, and on my leg i have a tribal heart
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    photo.jpg
    It's a phoenix and is very significant to me...

Bee.jpg
    A tribute to my two dead brothers and my boxing days...
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    test
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Here's my latest - for the boys that like girls with ink!

Skully.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was all about tattooed boy/men.... i never dated someone without ink, till hubby came back into the picture. His skin is pure and i married him. He always jokes about getting tats and i tell him, ill cut his *kitten* if he does. He always teases me about dating bad boys with tattoos lol.