boys with tattoos.

Options

Replies

• nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I have four small ones and plan to remove 2 of them and replace them with either one or 2 more, lol.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I just don't get it.

I don't either. :indifferent:

You guys don't get it? Were you asked for opinions? No. Pictures were requested, nobody asked whether you got it. So get out.
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Looooove boys with tattoos.

My boyfriend needs more.

I have a ton and he wants to outdo me. ;D
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    Me and a fellow MFP were just talking about this yesterday. I am a female with 5 large tattoos. My daughter's name on my left leg, 2 on my right leg (a tribal tiger's paw and a heart with devil horns, pick and tail), one on my left arm representing my mama's birth/passing dates and a self-designed tribal on my right arm with my name in it.

Needless to say, I look straight out of Sing-Sing...LOL
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    Nothing to elaborate, these are my first two I got several years ago. I am working on ideas for a sleeve on my right arm.

tat2.jpg

tat1.jpg
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    Picture004.jpg

German and Austrian Flag (I am a 3rd Generation American)

2012-06-13_11-14-06_386.jpg

Teutonic Knight. I am Catholic, and love the game Age of Empires II. Also love Germany!
  • raggyanndoll
    raggyanndoll Posts: 176
    Options
    Ick. I'm for skin with no ink.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Love a man with a huge cross on his back, sleeves and anything just below the collar bone, oh and a GOOD neck tatt is hot! I can't do it b/c of my current careet so I love to look... :tongue:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Love a guy with ink!!!!! :love:
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Man + tattoo = HOT.

Throw a man with full sleeves in the mix and well...hot damn.

Tats on lower abs fricken hot as hell, too.
  • GraceEsther
    GraceEsther Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I Like tats int between the shoulder blades or on the shoulder. SLeeves? not so much.
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    Ick. I'm for skin with no ink.

I don't believe the question was whether or not you like ink. The original post asked if guys had any ink and where. If the poster asked for people's opinions on ink, your response would be fine. But to post "Ick" on a thread where people are sharing their ink is pretty rude. :grumble:
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    21221599_6482.jpg

That is beautiful. I love crosses. I want a small cross either on my arm or on my back. Haven't decided where I want it but I do want a cross.
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I loooooove men with tattoos. What is it about ink that makes a guy so much hotter?
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i'm just wondering why there aren't more pictures here. the girl thread has you boys BEAT.
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    2djhC.jpg

Blah. Lousy picture of a really faded tattoo. Appropriate as hell that I get a pic up today, though, since I just got the call that the bike is fixed and ready to pick back up.

Edit: the wings and the bar & shield logo all used to be full of orange and the flame wings had some yellow in them, too. You can still see a hint of it in person but it's almost entirely faded out now.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    2djhC.jpg

Blah. Lousy picture of a really faded tattoo. Appropriate as hell that I get a pic up today, though, since I just got the call that the bike is fixed and ready to pick back up.

Edit: the wings and the bar & shield logo all used to be full of orange and the flame wings had some yellow in them, too. You can still see a hint of it in person but it's almost entirely faded out now.
    Hot!
  • Pip_squeak
    Pip_squeak Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    <<<
    Here is some of mine. I have more but no pics....

Shoulder.jpg
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing tattoo! I love it. It looks like a depiction of the Aboriginal version of Noah's ark...
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    106hmc4.jpg
    2uoqt07.jpg
    6z90kh.jpg

It was well worth the effort of posting... These are great! I love the outerspace stuff going on.