Any ladies out there my height? I'm 5' 7 1/2" (5'7"-5'8")?

Options

Replies

• Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and currently weigh 173. My goal weight is between 150-155. I have a bigger frame and can't see myself going too much smaller.
  • aspen_matthews
    Options
    Everyone is built differently. I'm 5'7" and my weight fluctuates between about 138-141lbs. I'm approx a size 6 and usually wear a small.
  • HappyFox14
    Options
    Weight Watcher's calculator says 140 is a great weight for our height. It does depend on build though.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7". I'm shooting for 145 because I don't know any better.
  • CdnPgnMom
    CdnPgnMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm 5'7"; 33 years old
    I work out 3 times weekly with the support group I run in my community.
    When I'm not there, I work out at home either via a DVD, using some of my at-home exercise equipment (elliptical, stationary bike, etc.) or walking in my neighborhood - I like to walk the inner perimeter of the ice rink at the community centre.
    I try to stay within my 1200-1550 calories a day recommendation and rarely eat back my exercise calories. For a long time I was doing the workouts but also eating my exercise calories and I was consistently gaining weight. Once I switched to the above formula I lost 3lbs in my first week!
    My ultimate goal is 145-150lbs, depending. Once I get there I will take stock of how I look and feel and decide whether I want to change my goal up or down.
  • SazzyMCH
    SazzyMCH Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft7 and currently 172lbs. I'm aiming for 160lbs - years ago (before child) I got to 149lbs thanks to Weight Watchers but I don't think that's a realistic goal for me now - I'm curvy too and while 149 would be great again, I think I'd be miserable! I'd rather be 160lbs and strong............but we'll see when I get to my goal!
  • kimmraderie
    Options
    I am. I've lost about 18lbs...but unsure if I should be eating more. I don't think it's possible to eat less (avg 600-900cals p/day). I'm not a really hungry person, but I keep up with my meals and snacks. UGH! I've got about 50lbs to my first goal, I'm burning about 1200cals in exercise per day.

Suggestions?
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8, 26 years old, with a ultimate goal weight of 156. I'd be happy as a clam at 160 too, as long as it was a strong 160. I'm 180 right now, wearing loose 12 pants and large/medium shirts. I have a huge ribcage, so I can't imagine I'd look too hot at anything less than 150.

I try to run about 10 miles a week, and try to bike twice that (it's my cool down from running, which is my sanity check). I'm starting to lift, currently using the weight machines 3 times a week, for 45 minutes. As much as my goal weight would be nifty, I'm really just trying to get stronger right now. I'd really like to be able to rock climb, but I don't have the upper body strength required yet.

This site is pretty nifty, check it out if you have a minute. http://www.mybodygallery.com/
  • bubblie117
    bubblie117 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'8" and 5'9" and I'm shooting for around 160 right now, but 150 or lower in the future absolutely.
  • neko21
    neko21 Posts: 21
    Options
    im 5'7 and my goal weight is 135lb at the moment i weigh 235lbs
  • marriedwith
    marriedwith Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" currently 206 - my weight goal is 145 because I remember looking good at that weight (longggg ago). I'ld be happy to get under 200 though because I am metabolically resistant!
  • meliad
    meliad Posts: 71
    Options
    5'8" My original goal was 147. I am feeling so good and hopeful that I am thinking I may change it to 135 eventually. I have been healthy at this weight/ height before (8 years ago.).
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and have a lot to lose so 180 is my goal
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" currently at 294 and I've been 150 and know that I can still stand to lose more so my UGW is 130-140#. I plan to start 30DS and I jog/walk about 7-10 miles per week. I'm chesty/hippy and I'm almost positive I have a itty bitty waist under this flub so...LETS DO THIS!!! :D good luck to you! :bigsmile:
  • jjj1988
    jjj1988 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 3/4" and my goal weight is around 120-125 with 17% BF. Have a long way to go though! =( Feel free to add me for support...anyone! =)
  • exoticwatermelon
    Options
    im the same and weigh 184 hoping to go down to 140 then 130 :) add me people :)
  • gabyks
    gabyks Posts: 9
    Options
    I am 5'8", and for most of my adult life was comfortable around 135-140 lbs. I also have boobs/hips even at my thinnest, and I've never looked 'skinny' even when the scale said otherwise. I'm currently 162 lbs, and shooting for 140. It's been a real struggle to shift the weight, so I'm really excited to find this site.
  • xerotolerance
    Options
    I'm 5'7.25" and about 155lbs/19%BF currently, aiming for 140-145 with about 16-18% body fat. :)
  • wendicamy
    wendicamy Posts: 4
    Options
    I am 5'7". I am now down to 125ish, and "normal' i believe is 120-155 depending on the amount of muscle you have. A great way to tone arms is Zumba with one to two pound wrist weights. I know that sounds like a "light" weight, but having them on for almost an hour while moving your arms all over the place will make it seem heavier! Also to tone the rest of my body I have been using the Tae Bo DVDs. They are great for calorie burning. When I log them on here, 40 minutes burns over 400 calories!! AND you are toning at the same time. I have noticed a difference in my abs and especially my legs. :) I hope that helps! Good luck and keep it up! God bless! :)
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    lilmzzgreeneyez Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i am 5;7 and a half i am looking to get to around 155 or so. i have over 130 lbs stilll to lose. when i get there i will decide if i want to lose more. i have always been top heavy and have an hourglass figure so if i feel like 155 is still too heavy i will lose a little more but not under 150