Any ladies out there my height? I'm 5' 7 1/2" (5'7"-5'8")?

Options

Replies

• linbeebee
    linbeebee Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 5'7'' and am comfortable aiming for 175 at the moment. I think my lowest weight in high school was 160 or so, and that was when I was active in volleyball and jogging a lot, but I don't know whether that was even a "good" weight for me. I'm 203 right now, so anything below 180 will make me happy to start! I've got a bit of a wide frame, so I can't imagine going lower than 150.
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7. I started at 173. I am currently at 146. (In my photo I am around 150).

I look pretty good now, but would like to lose more. I'd be very happy with 135, and ecstatic with 125. I have quite a large chest, which is why I look smaller than I really am. I would look far too thin below 125 I believe.
  • sarahschmeichel
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and for years have been around 120-130. I have a small frame and have never had children. My guess is about 135 to 145? My goal is to be at 135 although 140 is good too. I've worn the same size of clothes from 125 to 145.
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" 1/2 like you and my goal weight is 155. I'm pretty curvy and on the bigger side in build and my doctor actually said that I shouldn't go below 150 or else I would look too thin. I've added in heavy lifting because I've been at the same weight for probably about 4 months and I only have about 7 lbs to go!
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • mamato3babies
    mamato3babies Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am about 5'8" and my goal is 150. I have a long way to go, but currently I am 31 lbs down from my starting weight! I would love even more friends! Feel free to add me! I love to give and receive support!
  • Spice_4_Life
    Spice_4_Life Posts: 225
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and 141 right now. I don't want to lose anymore, just tone up. I still want to look like a woman and not a stick figure. I was 126 before and had no butt or bust...but was super toned. I like the fuller look just not frumpy.
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    right now I am looking to be between 150-160. When I get there, things might change, I still have a long way to go.

Same here.^^^

Haha! Me too!! Right now, I'm just trying to get below 200, but my lowest and best weight was 155. If I get there and want to keep it up, then I will, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it
  • hawaii86442
    hawaii86442 Posts: 167
    Options
    I am almost 5'7" and my best weight ever was 139. I started out at 161 and am now 151. Originally my goal was 146.6-but I remembered how great I look a bit smaller. Time will tell. I have been the same weight for 7 days!!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    My first goal is170lbs. I am 5'7, 208lbs. I would rather compare by jean size though. I am currently a size 14, they are drooping off me so I could wear a size 12 at this point. If history repeats itself, I should be a size 6-8 by the time I reach my goal. I cant imagine getting much thinner then that. I am already showing some real muscles, even abs so I hopppppppe I will have an amazing body then too. :)
  • InkedBeauty89
    InkedBeauty89 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7.5" and my goal weight was originally 150. Im at 154 right now and have changed my goal to around 135-140. I started at 200.
  • LizzCallahan
    LizzCallahan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    A year ago, I was 150 lbs.
    Last September, I was 164 and starting a diet to get back to the 150.
    Last October, Mom died.

Now, I'm trying to drop the 30 pounds backs to 150 with the option for an extra 5. I know that I'm comfortable and confident at 150, so I'm not worried if I don't drop lower.

Also, I started using the MFP blog as motivation to stick with it. I used to do Weight Watchers with my favorite emotional eater, but she's up in heaven lying on the grass and eating giant, delicious bon-bons with no calories. I'd be jealous if I didn't totally enjoy the whole living thing... or if I actually believed in any kind of afterlife.
  • debilyn574
    debilyn574 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 1/2 and my goal is 135. I got down to 132 and now am up to 142... I'm ok with whatever the scale says, but I've definitely put on some extrra lbs that are not muscle, so that's not good!
  • etrader24
    etrader24 Posts: 21
    Options
    i am about that height and i would like to be 145 by the end of the year. im 158 now. best of luck (:
  • hddeuce1966
    hddeuce1966 Posts: 104
    Options
    I am 5'8" and carry weight from head to toe I am very big busted. Post babies I went on Nutrisystem and lost down to 140. At that weight I was a size 5 and my friends teased me about being a starving Ethiopian. (like in the send help commercials) I looked very good in a bikini at 150. My goal is 145.
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8... goal is 70-75kg. I have a large frame.
  • dancinrascal
    dancinrascal Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8'' and my goal weight is 110 pounds, but I have a really small frame and look awful at 130.

^^^^I'm 5 '7 and reached my goal of 110 and also have a small frame...I used to weigh 130 and i had a big tummy and large thighs
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and I'd like to be between 120-125.

I started out at 160, and now I'm 133 :)
  • michelleloehr2
    Options
    I'm 5'7" pre baby I weighed 130 (down from 210) and I thought that was a little thin for my body build. Since I stopped breast feeding I gained about 10 lbs I'd like to lose 5 of those and I'd be happy. I wear a 10-12 pants but I'm really hippy
  • jamm2000
    jamm2000 Posts: 79
    Options
    Wow! These gals replying are SKINNY!!!! I am 5'7.5" and my goal is between 155 and 160. I have a larger frame with thick thighs so I know I will never be 130 or anywhere near it. Your ideal weight should be what you are comfortable with. Most of the reply's you got make me feel like a cow and would be very discouraging if I really didn't know what is right for MY body. Good luck!