What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    its my sweet toon, she's 5 and half years old and cute as a button!
  • seasicksquid
    seasicksquid Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Backpacking in sub Saharan Africa after living in South Africa for school. I had an opportunity to help out for a few days at a lion sanctuary in Zambia. After a few days, this particular lion and I became relatively good pals...he was about 2 years old. He'd rub all over me, and loved laying with his head in my lap.

That same day I got swiped by a lioness for stepping on her tail and had to get stitches...so no more lions for me after that.

This is a picture of when I was healthiest and happiest, and I want to get back there (lions or no lions). I'm gonna channel my inner lioness and swipe anyone who steps on my tail and holds me back!
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    The first time I got to bring my 2 month old into a pool.
  • suztheq
    suztheq Posts: 171
    Options
    I was participating in a ride benefiting breast cancer research.
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Mine is a picture of me standing in front my new 2013 Mustang GT that I bought myself a reward for losing 260lbs and finally fitting in a Mustang. I've wanted one since I was 10, but was just too big to fit in them until I lost the weight.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I was like, "Hey I need a new profile picture." So I went into my bathroom and took a picture of myself. Why the bathroom? It has the best lighting and no I wasn't on the toilet...
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    Mine is a picture of me standing in front my new 2013 Mustang GT that I bought myself a reward for losing 260lbs and finally fitting in a Mustang. I've wanted one since I was 10, but was just too big to fit in them until I lost the weight.
    omg that car is awesome, but i would prefer the '67 mustang...classic cars look great to me.
  • tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    My pic was taken by my amazing wife while we were walking round the awesome Yorkshire countryside.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    Mr. Dink has on a heart rate monitor!
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I was leaving to go to work!
  • kerr2010
    kerr2010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    This one is about 10 years old actually. I just like it because it reminds me of an amazing summer. I was working at a camp in northern Ontario. The picture was taken by a guy a liked while we were hiking in Algonquin Park. My co-workers really loved it and gave me some great compliments on how I look in it.
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    We were on our 25th Anniversary cruise 2 years ago and had pictures taken on the ship. I cropped my husband out since this is MY profile...not OURS. :tongue:
  • karenjean03
    Options
    My daughters 5th birthday with my BFF and when I saw this picture I could not believe I let myself gain that much wait. So I am using the picture as my motivation - so far its working!!
  • andreamkelly
    andreamkelly Posts: 169
    Options
    Me with my Grandsons and their cousin on the train in Grapevine Texas. This was the last day of our Staycation in June of this year.
  • JustJudy
    JustJudy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Needed a recent progress picture so took it of myself on the ol' ipad!
  • cpsunseri
    cpsunseri Posts: 9
    Options
    Hallmark card for my birthday... Im guessing she gave it to me because im a veteran and im bald...
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    a friend suggested I drink coffee...their reaction is exactly how i felt afterwards
  • john1013
    john1013 Posts: 6
    Options
    It's what I enjoy in my off time. Picture was taken in central PA.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    My dog is a camera hog. :huh:
  • jarredondo
    jarredondo Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Started (again) to lose this weight in January and joined a running group. In January my "long" run was about 4 miles at a 10:3 -11:00 min/mile pace. My profile pick is from this past weekend. 7 months and 36 pounds later I ran 8 miles at an 8:30 pace. Someone from the group was taking pictures as we were running by.