What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    i was getting ready to go out somewhere.. pretty sure it was dinner.. i decided i needed a new profile picture and i thought my hair was sitting pretty good that day.. and my mac was on my desk so... i opened photo booth and here we are :)
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I was with a Motorcycle group at a Takeover in Eureka Springs,Ar. and we were walking down town and saw this spot. This was my most recent one..
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    An enlightened soul posted here (sorry whomever you are, I cannot recall your name). It applies to far too many posts here and I dont have to repost it continually.
  • merlyngrey
    merlyngrey Posts: 34
    Options
    On vacation in Lisbon, 30th anniversary!
  • Miss_Mae3
    Miss_Mae3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I decided to sex up my look and become a redhead.

Lol... Mines the first time I dyed my hair.... I too wanted to be a sexy/sassy red head!
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I love Shakespeare.
  • MandiS80
    MandiS80 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I was half cut :laugh:
  • moriahmoriah
    moriahmoriah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I took it in the crapper. YUP I said it!! I get inspired to take pictures of myself during potty breaks.......

HA! I love this.
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    A few of my MFP friends nicknamed me Mary Sunshine.. I found this pic & thought it was cute.. :flowerforyou:
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    That's me and my hubby in Pensacola when we went to see our Son at NAS. Loved the beach on the base and the Navy Lodge. Would love to go again someday.
  • almart007
    almart007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    No-one believed me when I told them I saw a pink cow evryone kept saying do you mean an elephant.
  • moriahmoriah
    moriahmoriah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Petting a sweet stray cat at a shrine in Takeo, Japan during hanami.
  • SueMizZou
    SueMizZou Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Visiting koalas in Australia
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,264 Member
    Options
    I was in Costa Rica last year with 3 of my close girlfriends. The water behind me is the Pacific Ocean. While I was there I ziplined for the first time. Normally I let my weight stop me from trying new things. I knew after I completed 11 lines that it was time to get this weight under control so that I can continue to try other new challenges.
  • mikek333
    mikek333 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    One of my best friends (the priest), Ndamukong Suh, and me (left) after a Nebraska Bowl Game victory.
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    My progress after one year. Lost almost 50 lbs and went from size 16 to a 6.
  • jcm529
    jcm529 Posts: 36
    Options
    Leaving my house for my first ever whitewater rafting trip on the Ocoee River.
  • myers0machine
    Options
    after dinner on a date with my girl then found a rail track so did few push ups aha made her laugh then went bk to mine then pushed her up against.....you get the picture :)
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    My current picture is one of the funniest pictures I have ever seen!!!
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I was half cut :laugh:

Half cut?