What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    reaching my goal picture.
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    looking in the mirror, avoiding eye contact with camera, showing off arm tattoo...

basically trying to be hot.

lmao.

keepin it real.
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Just a picture of me and my biggest inspiration. She's the main reason I'm doing this!
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I was in best friend's house, specifically her kitchen, and that was one of those days where I actually felt pretty.
    So I was just taking photos from her webcam on her computer, until when I was about to take one I decided to look at the side and smile and see how the photo would end up, so there it is.
  • irish9229
    irish9229 Posts: 24
    Options
    I am Roman Catholic and play in what is traditionally a Protestant Flute Band. They welcomed me with open arms (not because I am James Galway standard) but because I love music - I want to play with others who love music! Hence my picture proudly represents Northern Ireland 2012. I have had nothing but friendship, fun and an amazing new bunch of friends. I am proud to be part of the new emerging Northern Ireland where your talent/enthusiasm/passion goes beyond politics/religion/bigotry! And I have CDs on sale if anyone interested!! Only joking! But I am proud to be part of a new and changed culture!

Loved reading this!
    My parents (protestant) were born and raised in Belfast and moved to Toronto after my eldest sister was born. All my extended family is still there!

My profile pic was one I needed for my bio on the blog I write for a Canadian parenting website. I used it here just because I like it.
  • omearaee
    omearaee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hhmmm, I wonder what will this look like...lol
  • znm100
    znm100 Posts: 148
    Options
    I just completed P90X Plyo X workout for the first time... thought I was going to die!
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    It was the day I got certified in Hip Hop Hustle one fo the best days of my life. Even with a sinus infection I managed to pound out 8 hours of physical exercise. I felt stronger than ever! Burned almost 3000 calories that day! :) And my shirt says HUSTLE down the back. ha ;)
  • angelew
    angelew Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    On vacation in beautiful northern California...enjoying a beer flight from Napa Valley Brewing Company at the Calistoga Inn
  • cadillacfrank
    cadillacfrank Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    new linen suit and my big-*kitten* panama hat at my best friend's wedding
  • monasuli
    monasuli Posts: 99
    Options
    playing with my cat outside in the garden! :)
  • robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Oh, that Charles Atlas...he really knows how to pick up women!    :)
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Any excuse to dress like a pirate and wander drunkenly through town.
  • jtallwood
    jtallwood Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Taken before my dance school's show in June. I do tap dance, if the gold sequins costume and red lip didn't give it away already lol ;)
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    My three girls just after a long walk. Where are the treats?

They keep me moving as dogs need a walk every day so I get my exercise too.
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I was navigating my boat for a party of about 50 people and the photographer snapped the picture. I am happiest at the controls of that boat.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    This would be the first bikini picture of myself I ever deemed good enough to show off lol Also it's a lovely reminder of the wonderful time I had at the beach this year!
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    my 2 year progress pic
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Well...truth be told, I had my original pic of myself and responded to one of those "say if you think the person above you is attractive" type threads....i know i know....what the hell was I thinking. And 5 gorgeous girls just absolutely ripped me to shreds. So now I use ...yes....its Jebbo the Hut....lol. Works I guess....HA
  • DanNoonan
    DanNoonan Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Girl's status update on facebook:: "Ok so I have some fantastic necklaces, I also, so I've been told, have some fantastic breasts, I only bring it up bc I have a client that has no idea what my eye color is bc she never looks up at my face to talk to me. It's pretty obvious, the most crazy case of ADD I've ever witnessed. Either she digs my necklaces or my breasts, just no telling, maybe its both lol :-p"
    My comment: "If I were going to tell all of facebook about my dazzling collection of watches and my tremendous biceps - I would be sure to include pictures to better illustrate my points." I immediately uploaded this new picture with the caption: "Dazzling & Tremendous" (Your move girly...)
    After a while I just decided to use it on MFP as well.