What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    my progress on a 90 day workout :)
  • blackmagic10
    blackmagic10 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    because I'm fat and I want everyone to see
  • Michellereducf
    Michellereducf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    St. Patrick's Day 2012. At Green Parrot watching my friends' band, Hooliganz. Lots of fun that night!
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I just finished a half marathon in sweltering heat with high humidity. I was so happy that it was over. LOL!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Mine is a before and after pic....after losing 35 lbs, just my first side by side...long way to go still
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    Picture that I took and I actually look like I've lost some weight. My stomach is still a work in progress. :{ I still battling a mommy tummy after three kids.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Iceberg spotted while hiking the East Coast trail!

I'd rather remain anonymous. I'd be mortified if someone from school or work recognized me.
  • MsTonyaRenee
    MsTonyaRenee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Took mine after bieng out with friends, Got alot of compliments on how great I looked in it..so I took a picture even though my mascara had ran a bit.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I just have to say - it's super fun to go back and look at people's *new* pictures and see the old description. LOL!
  • kafergie
    kafergie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My pic is obviously from my wedding, one of those "stand there for a sec" pics, its from July 2011. I keep thinking of changing it to one that more accurately depicts how I look everyday, but when I tried to put the pics from my album to my main pic my head gets chopped off, lol, I will sort it out when I have more time.

So if you want to see a more accurate pic add me and look at my pics.
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    I bought this shirt small (it's a medium, I usually wear a large or XL) and now I can fit quite comfortably into it!! :D wanted to celebrate with my pic
  • Fasbold
    Fasbold Posts: 29
    Options
    On the walking trail near my house.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Me covered in color from the Color Run 5K Race I just did!!
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I was demonstrating how badly I need a haircut by using Bill Murray's face as a marker, and I realized I actually look like I'm getting smaller in it :smile:
  • sarah7989
    sarah7989 Posts: 6
    Options
    Skegness Beach on a very windy day with my fiance Mark!
  • BertieGotSkill
    BertieGotSkill Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I had just gotten ready to go on my first date. It was also the first time that I got to borrow one of my mom's shirts in a loooooong time.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I like taking bust/headshots of myself and editing them a lot in Photoshop, mainly chopping out the background since they're taken in my work room. That picture I took I was dressed in all grey with a grey cap on rather lopsided with some lipstick on and thought I looked good so I snapped the photo and edited in a stock photo of sequins. Literally taken a year ago so I don't really look the same but I'm not willing to snap another just yet.
  • dawnmarie57
    dawnmarie57 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I was at my niece's house in Kailua Bay on Oahu at a party a few days before her wedding. Want to lose this weight so when we go again, I will be in better shape:)
  • LoriInIowa
    LoriInIowa Posts: 113
    Options
    Rejoicing with my sister after my only neice's Bahama wedding a few weeks ago!
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    I'm a work in progress and one day soon i will step out of my cocoon a brand new me!! Actually the butterfly means many things to me, beauty, freedom and dreams yet to be realized... :wink: