Bit Embarrassing

Options
1235»

Replies

• mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my daily life.

I became a pescatarian and now finally I can go 2-3 times a week...dropping whole food groups might be too intense, though.

Have you tried running regularly or any sort of intense cardio? I find that it helps move things along as well.
  • bzgl40
    bzgl40 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    coffee gets me going in the morning. Also, I find if I do not do my workouts on a regular basis, most specifically my running, I start to have a problem. Exercises moves things along. Just ask any runner who's been caught no where near a bathroom. lol I know friends who swear by kiwi fruit. I cannot say yea or nay to that though as they make me sick. But I have had enough say that it works to recommend it
  • 4jrgy
    4jrgy Posts: 6
    Options
    Drink more water....it will help you out in this area a lot!
  • orchi51126
    orchi51126 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Honestly go get fiber bars and eat on every day and you will open the flood gates!!

Sounds good lol. Can you get them in UK?

here are several on Amazon UK
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/279-2937107-6746429?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=fiber+bars&x=14&y=15
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Drank loads of water yesterday 6 glasses (which for me is LOADS) and I took laxatives last night (think they might just have been softeners again though). Woke up this morning and NOTHING AGAIN! But when I got to work I actually went and (not to go into too much detail lol) it was normal and not silly dry rabbit droppings :noway:. I think when I start being healthier I unconsiously eat a lot more fibre but don't up my water as much as I should, so I think the key for me is WATER WATER WATER. Figers crossed anyway. Thanks for all the helpful comments guys and it's nice to know I'm not the only one with this problem lol.
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I wonder if it could be stress? Stress with trying to lose weight, worrying about diet etc. , or any other type of stress. I know stress does this to me, even moderate stress. Just a thought.
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I wonder if it could be stress? Stress with trying to lose weight, worrying about diet etc. , or any other type of stress. I know stress does this to me, even moderate stress. Just a thought.

It's a thought, but I am actually less stressed than usual, so I'm thinking probably not drinking enough is my problem. Thanks anyway :smile:
  • curlymess624
    Options
    take a probiotic!