Secrets......Shhhhhh....

Options

Replies

• Vaibhav_ace
    Vaibhav_ace Posts: 93 Member
    Options

Here goes mine... I am a twin and sleep (literally) in bed with my 9th grade teacher's daughter back in high school she was only a year younger than me at the time.

She didn't assign rooms right apparently.

I don't understand your "secret." What does being a twin have to do with anything? You sleep in a bed with the daughter of your 9th grade teacher? Who was a year younger than you? Who was a year younger back in high school? Would they not still be a year younger? Who is assigning rooms? Does a teacher assign rooms for you to sleep in? Is this on some sort of field trip? What is it you are saying here?

He banged an 8th grader....and wants to tell us.

Woah buddy not even close to anything like that....sorry that was totally uncalled for.
    9th grade teacher, daughter was a year younger, do the math.
    Or just be more clear on here and don't set yourself up like this:flowerforyou:

Haha touche to that you win the arguement, but I explained later in the post a few comments down.

It's all good.

The explanation didn't clear it up either.

OKAY - to help out my man kg here.... i THINK what he was TRYING to type/say was that he is a TWIN and his SISTER was supposed to be bunking with his teacher's daughter BUT she messed up the room designations and put HIM where his SISTER was supposed to be so he literally SLEPT (not boinked, not banged, not copulated or fornicated with, but SLEPT) in the same bed as her daughter.

Yes? Am I right?

ANYWAY

I took my first ballet class at 40 without anyone knowing because I've always dreamed of being a ballerina but I'm 6'1 and built like a dude so how the hell was THAT ever gonna happen???

Whew! I feel better now.... but ssshhhhhhhh lol

Okay, I think I got it now. He's a twin, part of a sister/brother twin. Teacher must've just looked at the last names & assumed she assigned her daughter to share the room w/the female twin, but instead she assigned her daughter w/the male twin. The 'secret' would've been much better if this was expressed more clearly the first time.

This really is NO fun when it takes 4 ppl to explain the OPs post...FAIL.

I take back my midget fantasy!

and I got snapped at for asking questions.

oh thank goodness someone figured that out, i was so lost. Thanks

Same here... But doesn't this mean that on the same road trip, his sister got to sleep with a dude?
  • MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234
    Options

Same here... But doesn't this mean that on the same road trip, his sister got to sleep with a dude?

Uhhhhhh - yep I think that would be correct! Oh my... the secret gets more sordid... lol
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    About 6 years ago I put visine in my moms boyfriends wine, sending him to the ER. Now we're jolly good friends, and he still doesn't know :/

Is that actually true? What does it do to a person? And how much did you give him ;)

FYI on the visene thing... http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/visine.asp and http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/14644/1/Eye-Drops-in-Drink.html
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    whoah... buzz killer number 2 |:
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    I have the biggest crush on someone and can't bring myself to tell him :ohwell:

Go on tell them you can do it!!

No I can't do it lol. I plan on mentioning it after I get close to my goal. He is doing p90x right now even though he is already the most wonderful thing ever.

You should tell him now and not wait until you're close to your goal. You already look great. I had a crush on someone so badly and I felt the same as you and wouldn't tell him. I finally got up the nerve and now he's my husband. :wink:

Awe thanks guys!!! Did I mention he is going through a divorce? Is that bad?
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I have a secret, but only one that I keep from my daughters. Their mother, my ex-wife, committed adultery, hence the divorce. I don't tell that information to my daughters, although I believe my oldest knows. My youngest (13) may not know. If she does, I didn't tell her.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    My secret... When I travel overnight for business I take my Teddy Bear with me for company :heart:
  • ingalynn
    ingalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have wild fantasies about little people since watching Game of Thrones..Peter Dinklage is HOT

Sooo true! :bigsmile:
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    I can eat 7 donuts in one sitting ;) lol
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I can eat 7 donuts in one sitting ;) lol

I can do 12..
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    The notebook is in my top 3 favorite movies of all time. No bull****, I'm serious, now, "Say I'm a Bird!"
  • CarriLu123
    CarriLu123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options

Uhhhhhh - yep I think that would be correct! Oh my... the secret gets more sordid... lol

Wow Nice catch on that one. Very Funny.
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options
    My secret... When I travel overnight for business I take my Teddy Bear with me for company :heart:

Awww :)
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    The notebook is in my top 3 favorite movies of all time. No bull****, I'm serious, now, "Say I'm a Bird!"

If you're a bird then I'm a bird.
  • boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    As it turns out...there is no Santa :sad:

The Easter Bunny told me.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options

If you're a bird then I'm a bird.

:sad: Such a beautiful scene...haha
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options
    When I was a teenager I went to Colombia without my parents knowing.

Horrible idea now that I think about it.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I have the biggest crush on someone and can't bring myself to tell him :ohwell:
    Holla at this one. Me too! And it sucks now because he has a girlfriend now, left it too late, so go do it now TELL HIM! :D

Ok ok ill think about it :) There is a big party at the end of the month that he will be at....just need to work my butt off until then!

with a smile and eyes like that, I am sure he would be puddy in your hands. I would be. ;-)

My secret. Nothing big and more along the lines of Melissaheather88. Had a crush on someone in HS, never told them, left highschool and always thought "what if".

I was also extremly affraid of dark when I was a kid. This was because at camp some councellors decided to play a prank on us kids after telling us scary stories. Scarred me for a while where I could not sleep unless the lights were on and the covers were pulled over my head. Now a days a camp would get sued for that.

At least that is my secret that I will share on the internet.... the rest are mine to keep.
  • LozzieWebb
    LozzieWebb Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Here goes mine... I am a twin and sleep (literally) in bed with my 9th grade teacher's daughter back in high school she was only a year younger than me at the time.

She didn't assign rooms right apparently.

I don't understand your "secret." What does being a twin have to do with anything? You sleep in a bed with the daughter of your 9th grade teacher? Who was a year younger than you? Who was a year younger back in high school? Would they not still be a year younger? Who is assigning rooms? Does a teacher assign rooms for you to sleep in? Is this on some sort of field trip? What is it you are saying here?

I think the point is that the OP is male and whilst away on a school trip the teacher had double booked a room, inadvertently putting her own daughter (female) and the OP (male) in the same room where they slept in the same bed..... At that age this would be a 'big' thing... Hope this helps those of you having problems with understanding the 'secret'......
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I dated a dude last year longer than necessary because I liked his family more than him...