What is the healthiest pizza I can buy from Domino's?

Options

Replies

• johbro
    johbro Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    We used the cal helper on the dominos website - very helpful; ours was 210 cals/slice for 1/8 of a large thin black olive and roasted pepper pizza. I didn't go over that day either.
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I would try the Bathsalt pizza, I heard it is very low in calories and gives you quite a burst of useable energy as well!
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Ooh I'm in Canada and we don't have the Artisans :( I'll stop that rant before it starts and just say I love a pizza I cooked up based on the nutrional info on their website. It's chicken, ham, green peppers and tomatoes with feta cheese instead of normal cheese on a thin crust. Soooo good and a medium has 1069.6 calories in the whole pizza or a large 1475.2. Plus a boatload of protein. The easiest way to cut calories of pizza is go thin crust. I sometimes miss regular crust but the thin just leaves more room for the flavour of the toppings.
  • LesterBlackstone
    LesterBlackstone Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Rubber. Glue. Nanny nanny boo boo. :laugh:

You're 29? Now that's embarrassing to act like you do at your age. Explains a lot about who you are.

This again?

Do you have a sh!tstorm quota to meet daily?
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Rubber. Glue. Nanny nanny boo boo. :laugh:

You're 29? Now that's embarrassing to act like you do at your age. Explains a lot about who you are.

Ageism again? Yep, I read that thread too, and memorized it. The better to stalk you with, my dear. Since you've already accused me of having poor eating habits and an eating disorder-next call me a troll! And you should probably point out that I'm fat, too.
  • xTwK
    xTwK Posts: 121
    Options
    Ummm aren't you the same person that advised some girl to have cheat days/cheat meals to avoid binging- because you do it? (when she was eating under 1000 cals daily and having junk food in the AM so she could "burn it off during the day")???

I don't have an eating disorder or difficulties maintaining a healthy "diet", so what I do has nothing to do with what someone else does. I have a cheat meal/day because I can afford to have one, most people on this sight can't. So I stated that I have one to avoid the want to binge but that's coming from MY perspective where I'm already in great shape. Advice for myself and advice for someone else are totally different. So no I don't remember telling a girl to have a cheat day, I was probably talking about what I personally do and you took it out of context.

Also, are you stalking me or something? Pretty creepy that you're monitoring and memorizing my posts...

So you are saying only the people in great shape should be able to eat pizza? Get off your high horse and stop being a troll

Get off my high horse? I never acted all high and mighty like I was better than anyone else. I also never claimed that only people in great shape can eat pizza. You're the one making assumptions which is a very troll worthy quality in someone. Also, show me where I trolled? I have two girls trying to get some kind of betterment over me and I'm simply replying to their nonsense. I never trolled. You don't even have a pic of yourself and your running your mouth, you're the troll.
  • MoreBean13
    Options

Get off my high horse? I never acted all high and mighty like I was better than anyone else. I also never claimed that only people in great shape can eat pizza. You're the one making assumptions which is a very troll worthy quality in someone. Also, show me where I trolled? I have two girls trying to get some kind of betterment over men and I'm simply replying to their nonsense. I never trolled. You don't even have a pic of yourself and your running your mouth, you're the troll.

Hold up....is this about me too?!?!
    Now I have a feminist agenda too?!?!
    HAHAHA You win.
  • xTwK
    Options
    Hold up....is this about me too?!?!
    Now I have a feminist agenda too?!?!
    HAHAHA You win.

Obviously meant to say "me" and not "men".
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    <
    Old, illiterate, stalker

<
    NO eating disorder, poor eating habits or feminist agenda- those were typos.

Just want to clarify, since it's getting confusing for this illiterate dullard which insults are directed at me personally.
  • shicken684
    shicken684 Posts: 36
    Options
    I work at a pizza shop, and I work there 6 days a week. I eat pizza a lot, 3 or 4 times a week at least. The best thing, IMHO is a plain cheese pizza. Fit it into your diet and you will be fine. Obviously thin crust, and light cheese is better, but just portion it. At my place a slice of a 12" cheese pizza is 150 cal. Not that bad if you only have 2 or 3 slices, and make that your largest meal of the day. :noway: DO NOT :noway: get white pizza. Your typical red pizza sauce is pretty low in calories. White sauce is either oil and seasoning or some sort of Alfredo. Our White pizza with cheese is 250 cal instead of 150.
  • xTwK
    Options
    <
    Old, illiterate, stalker

<

Just want to clarify, since it's getting confusing for this illiterate dullard which insults are directed at me personally.

You call me illiterate yet I mentioned TWICE that the eating disorder comment wasn't directed towards you. So who exactly is illiterate? Oh the irony. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    <
    Old, illiterate, stalker

<

You call me illiterate yet I mentioned TWICE that the eating disorder comment wasn't directed towards you. So who exactly is illiterate? Oh the irony. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I haven't once called you any names whatsoever. I was calling myself an illiterate dullard, based on your comments. I don't call people names on forums. I use tasteful childish humor.

ETA...and a healthy dose of self-deprecating humor, too.
  • fabafter5
    fabafter5 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    "What is the healthiest pizza I can buy from Domino's?"

The veggie pizza with no crust, cheese or sauce.

Lol
  • xTwK
    Options
    I haven't once called you any names whatsoever. I was calling myself an illiterate dullard, based on your comments. I don't call people names on forums. I use tasteful childish humor.

You haven't said anything tasteful. You came at me on this thread talking about something that had nothing to do with the subject, you proceeded to downgrade my advice and laugh at my clients that I've helped lose tremendous amounts of weight, and you continue to have this elitist attitude. I have nothing personally against you but you seem to want me to for some odd reason. It's a shame because I could actually help you lose that last 50 pounds you want to lose but again, you have this elitist mentality that isn't going to help you at all.
  • MoreBean13
    Options

You haven't said anything tasteful. You came at me on this thread talking about something that had nothing to do with the subject, you proceeded to downgrade my advice and laugh at my clients that I've helped lose tremendous amounts of weight, and you continue to have this elitist attitude. I have nothing personally against you but you seem to want me to for some odd reason. It's a shame because I could actually help you lose that last 50 pounds you want to lose but again, you have this elitist mentality that isn't going to help you at all.

Thanks for the *super* helpful offer, but no thanks.
  • LesterBlackstone
    LesterBlackstone Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You don't even have a pic of yourself that was photoshopped with the contrast turned up to make you look more defined than you really are

FYP
  • xTwK
    Options
    You don't even have a pic of yourself that was photoshopped with the contrast turned up to make you look more defined than you really are

FYP

My pic is photoshopped? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks for the compliment that you think I somehow altered my pic to look more muscular, I must look pretty impressive to you if you have to make a photoshop comment. I don't have an extra $1000 lying around to waste on photoshop, so sorry but no I didn't photoshop my pic. I actually took my pic with my webcam on my macbook with the application "photobooth" and the black and white like that is a basic option you can choose for taking a pic. I thought it looked cool so I used it, my facebook photo is of me smiling and I used the same effect for that also, so was I trying to bring out striations and my muscularity in my jawline as well or something? Failed logic is a fail, nice try but thanks for the compliment.
  • LexyDB
    LexyDB Posts: 261
    Options
    This is a joke thread, yes? Pizza and healthy? Just because it is discounted you want to buy it?

Really?
  • joannafarrer
    Options
    Make your own pizza, then it's already half the price and much healthier! Make your own dough if you have time (it's fun) or buy a THIN pizza base, spread on some tomato sauce (out of a jar is fine) and load it up with things like onion, olives, mushrooms, peppers and basil leaves. Leave off the meat and go easy on the cheese. Sprinkle some oregano on top. Tastes so much better. Don't know if you have Pizza Express in America (I'm assuming you're in America...) but they do a light pizza with a big hole in the middle filled with salad. They guarantee that the whole meal is 500 cals or under and it tastes really good. They even have a light wine with fewer calories to go with it! (I love Pizza Express - their kids' menu is also much healthier than most.)
  • StrawberrySt
    StrawberrySt Posts: 235
    Options
    Oh this thread is funny!

Not the pizza part, seriously go for it and fit it in your daily allowance, it's called life.