• Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Egg sammich and THUNDERCATS....HOOOOOO!

Sweet!
  • jenntx2000
    jenntx2000 Posts: 28
    Options
    Watching Bugs Bunny, Road Runner Show with my big brother and waiting for Mom to finish cooking breakfast.

Breakfast was usually eggs and bacon or eggs and sausage or Homemade Biscuits and Sausage Gravy with Fresh Tomatoes.

Miss those homemade biscuits and sausage gravy.....yuuummmmm!!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be the odd one out.... We didn't have tv! Not until the late 80s and then I pretty much watched whatever my little brother had on. Heman and gi joes, ninja turtles usually.

Saturday mornings were get up early. Bacon and farm fresh eggs which taste way better than regular eggs. Then, wed get to work. Pick tomatoes, detassle corn, feed thd blasted chickens.

Lunch. Some super sweet tea or koolaid. Then we could go climb trees, ramp bikes, swim in the lake. pretty much whatever we wanted until the sun went down.
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Fall and winter I would get up and go to Jr league bowling to about 11. Come home watch cartoons for a bit. Lunch, then outside for the rest of the day.

Summer time get up and have breakfast, watch the Smurfs for the 90 minutes they were on. Then I think it was snorks and shirt tales after that. Ahhh to go back to that time again.
  • nathan6878
    nathan6878 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wake up, grab a bowl of coco puffs, jump on the nintendo for awhile and then bike around the neighborhood!!!
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    superfriends.jpg

If it was really early:

sleestak1.jpg
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options

sleestak1.jpg

Land of the Lost was bloody awesome!

I torture my son by chasing him around the house like a sleestack... he has no idea what it's from, but it makes me laugh...
  • Mercenary1914
    Options

sleestak1.jpg

Land of the Lost was bloody awesome!

I torture my son by chasing him around the house like a sleestack... he has no idea what it's from, but it makes me laugh...

Never seen this
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    chores breakfast tv

Wow you had a rough childhood!

CHORES on a Saturday?!
  • Cyanid3
    Cyanid3 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Watch One Saturday Morning cartoons!
  • tubbs_nomore
    Options
    no no they were re-runs! ;-) LOL

RE-RUNS???? Oh thanks alot Interceptor!! Now you've "outed" MY age LOL Thats ok, I dont mind being the old fogey of the group. They were the good old days & I miss em, {:o)