An important announcement from the White House soon?

8:30AM and 9AM EST

Is this regarding the DREAM Act? I know an undocumented family that's struggling a lot right now. If it is, that's great news! If not, then what do you think the announcement is about?

Replies

• JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Obama will finally announce he is way in over his head and resign. :bigsmile:
  • ghiaguy
    ghiaguy Posts: 46
    Oh please, please, please, let it be this! Although it's more likely that Meeshelle found another food she likes but we shouldn't be allowed to have.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member

I suppose you have a better plan?
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    What is the DREAM act?
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    I think I will wait until the announcement is over and read about it on the news :smile:
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    This is to announce that the Obama's will be taking another high-priced vacation at the tax payer's expense.
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Yes, what is the Dream Act?
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Well, this will likely get ugly....excuse me while I go pop some popcorn....
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member

I suppose you have a better plan?

Yes, quit trying to put the blame on everyone else and man up! Of course, Barry won't do that.
  • ryanpayne4
    ryanpayne4 Posts: 64 Member
    something tells me this thread won't be much "fun and games."
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 567 Member

Won't happen.
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member

One can pray, hope, wish, will it to be true.. right..

Oh wait, if that were the case.. we wouldn't be in this terrible situation.
  • zeala
    zeala Posts: 119 Member
    ..oh let the nasty people show their faces...It's already starting.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    This is to announce that the Obama's will be taking another high-priced vacation at the tax payer's expense.

Well, Dubya has the record for that one. No way Obama can catch up. Foiled again.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member

Good lord we can only hope!!
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member

bwahaha...
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act This is what I found on the Dream Act. Not sure how accurate it is coming from Wikipedia.
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Attorney General Eric Holder is going to announce his resignation citing gross mismanagement of the Justice Department.
  • LizKurz
    LizKurz Posts: 340 Member
    Oh please, please, please, let it be this! Although it's more likely that Meeshelle found another food she likes but we shouldn't be allowed to have.

Wow. That might be the rudest thing I've read all week. How very respectful of you.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    If it's not the DREAM Act, it might be announcement on the Affordable Care Act.... I've been anxiously awaiting the Supreme Court's ruling.

ETA *SMH at all the unnecessary comments that have nothing to do with actual policy disagreements and attacking the guy's wife...way to keep it classy. Also, way to get this thread locked pronto.
This discussion has been closed.